• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Really ESPN?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Have they said who the "talent" will be for that game?

The Broadcasts

The game is being broadcast nationally by ESPN2. Sean McDonough (play-by-play) and Chris Spielmen (analyst) will call the action with Rob Stone on the sidelines.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1577369&SPID=2981&SPSID=37319

Erin Andrews only works on Thursday nights, doesnt she?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  106

To give credit to the source of the ESPN Hates You... Gump4heisman.com blog...

Scroll down to #1...

http://www.gump4heisman.com/my_weblog/2008/08/gump4heismans-10-things-to-look-forward-to-this-college-football-season.html#more

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

To give credit to the source of the ESPN Hates You... Gump4heisman.com blog...

Scroll down to #1...

http://www.gump4heisman.com/my_weblog/2008/08/gump4heismans-10-things-to-look-forward-to-this-college-football-season.html#more

Thanks. I got it in an email chain awhile back. Had no idea where it came from originally.

• Content Count:  2,726

ESPN hates you.

And more importantly, ESPN hates your team.

ESPN will go to any length to diss your team. Any length. You know that LSU coozie you used to have but can't seem to find? ESPN took it. Because ESPN hates LSU. That is, if LSU is your team.

It has nothing to do with you being too passionately involved in both liking your team and hating other teams. ESPN just likes to screw with your head. That's why when Mark May says something like 'LSU has question marks at quarterback. Watch out for Florida in this one' you get ticked. Sure, you just read the same thing in the Times Picayune. But the Times Picayune isn't ESPN - who clearly is having a love affair with Urban Meyer and the Gators while simultaneously throwing the LSU Bengal Tigers under the bus every chance they get.

Unless you're a Florida fan. In which case the time that Chris Fowler made that dig about Urban Meyer's 28-point loss to Alabama is clear evidence of an ESPN-wide plan to, in fact, shut the UF football program down.

Remember that time ESPN ran a story about your favorite player getting arrested? Nevermind that he actually did get arrested. That's "crap". ESPN is "crap". And it is obvious that, by running timely stories about factual events, ESPN is biased against your team.

It doesn't matter who you pull for.

Whoever your favorite team is, ESPN hates it. ESPN hates anything you love, and loves anything you hate.

ESPN hates your dad. Unless you hate your dad. In which case ESPN loves your dad.

If you love bread, ESPN is 'anti-sandwich.' If you hate end-pieces, ESPN will run a special about end pieces. Mark May will hold up two hard, crusty end pieces and hype the "crap" out of them all year long. Bob Ley will run a special called 'Outside The Loaf.' Ivan Maisel will write a column with a pun-filled headline like 'The piece to the end puzzle' and mind-force you to read it and then email him in anger about it.

If you were for the Union, ESPN was for the Confederacy.

If you had a Sega Genesis, ESPN had a Super Nintendo. If you had a Super Nintendo, ESPN had Sega Genesis.

If you liked like Tombstone, ESPN liked Wyatt Earp.

If you preferred Use Your Illusion I, ESPN preferred Use Your Illusion II.

If you pulled for Dan, ESPN pulled for Dave.

If you think OJ is guilty, ESPN is black.

ESPN hates everything you stand for. Unless you stand for something else. Then ESPN hates that too!

:deadhorse  :2cents

Wow...i really hope you didn't write that.

lol

if so, i'd say you are on crack.  lol

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  1,528

I live up in West Hartford CT, close to ESPN. One of my good friends works in the research dept there. I tipped him off to the mistake from the link youguys posted. He had it fixed.

If you find any more mistakes like that that need to be fixed, let me know and I will pass it along to him. He can make things happen there.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

ESPN hates you.

Freaking Epic  :D

Even so while this is both funny and true, I still think that USF has been categorized in the hate column despite our recent success. I'll change my opinion when they send a quality crew and set of announcers on a regular basis to the games.

On a separate note a Treasure Island real estate agent sent out some 2008 College Football Schedules this past week and she listed USF as the University of Central Florida Hurricanes...  >:(

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

ESPN = dumba$$es. 

Must have had that idiot Kirk Herbstreit do the research.  he is an effin OSU moron.  His head is so far up the buckeyes a$$es he can see their tonsils...

• Content Count:  4,016

ESPN = dumba$$es. 

Must have had that idiot Kirk Herbstreit do the research.  he is an effin OSU moron.  His head is so far up the buckeyes a$$es he can see their tonsils...

Really?  I think Herbstreit's analysis and reasoning has improved dramatically over the past few years.  Oh, and he picked USF to win the BE so ESPN likes me. ;D

• Content Count:  1,797

Herbstriet picked USF to win the BE?  I guess that means that Corso is a Syracuse fan.  :D

Normal

Archived