• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's get behind Rutgers vs Fresno State

79 Bull

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,219
  • Days Won:  0

now watch the fans file out

And listen to the announcers talk about what a bad weekend it was for the Big East.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I bet some of their recruits are filing out as well. LOL

It was a worse weekend for the Big East than the ACC or Big 10... the only wins in the Big East came against FCS teams (Hofstra, E Kentucky, Villanova, and Tenn-Martin)... against FBS teams, the Big East was 0-4... (Northwestern, Bowling Green, Kentucky, and Fresno State).

I would add the four teams that lost are teams I would not expect to be tough...  at the same time, WVU @ ECU and Cincy @ Oklahoma could be tough games for the Big East.  With Connecticut playing @ Temple ... it's possible that USF could be the only undefeated Big East team after the 2nd week....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,583
  • Days Won:  29

I don't understand?

sMAZZA has been telling us how good Shiano is at coaching and recruiting . . .  ;)

Shiano is an average coach.

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Ray Rice probably would have made Greg Robinson look like a great coach.........not sure if anyone could make Wanny a good coach.

• Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

First drive impression: Rutgers will be like the Dolphins with Marino... all passing, no real running threat.

hahaha

teel looks like david woodley

who?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

It was a worse weekend for the Big East than the ACC or Big 10... the only wins in the Big East came against FCS teams (Hofstra, E Kentucky, Villanova, and Tenn-Martin)... against FBS teams, the Big East was 0-4... (Northwestern, Bowling Green, Kentucky, and Fresno State).

I would add the four teams that lost are teams I would not expect to be tough...  at the same time, WVU @ ECU and Cincy @ Oklahoma could be tough games for the Big East.  With Connecticut playing @ Temple ... it's possible that USF could be the only undefeated Big East team after the 2nd week....

I would love to see Cincy give OU all they can handle.

Archived