• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's get behind Rutgers vs Fresno State

79 Bull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

Today 4pm espn - We need Rutgers to take Fresno State.  Pitt and UL were HUGE letdowns for the BE.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I can't help myself.  I'm rooting for Fresno.

However, if Rutgers loses today, six (6) out of our remaining eleven (11) opponents will have started the season 0-1. . . . yuck.

Regardless of today's outcome, the same computers that loved us last year will be hating us this year (the underlined portion is why I'm just going to go ahead and root for Fresno).

Guest BasketBull.

So, Sir! Fresno State all the way! --Rutgers can rot for all I care.  >:D

I also rooted for Bowling Green.  >:D

Good for the Big East... blah, blah... If we win, nothing can stop us! GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

So, Sir! Fresno State all the way! --Rutgers can rot for all I care.  >:D

I also rooted for Bowling Green.  >:D

Good for the Big East... blah, blah... If we win, nothing can stop us! GO BULLS!

Not true. You have an undefeated USF and an undefeated UF...who goes to the NC? UF because of their Strenth of Schedule. We need our SOS to be good. On a personal side note, I am tired of hearing Big East bashers say the BE is the weakest conference. If USF ever wants to get respect, the BE needs to become an even better conference. Pitt and UL losing doesent help at all. Rutgers losing today would just pour salt in the wound.

• Content Count:  3,749

Rutgers can f**k off for all i care, go Fresno.

• Content Count:  1,631

I root for all teams in the Big East when they play out of conference games.  Even Rutgers.  I can still get satisfaction if they go undefeated and we beat them silly.

I root for all teams that USF plays before and after they play us.

I always root for UF and FSU and Miami to lose because the worse they do, the better recruiting we have.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Some of the rankings (Sagarin maybe ?) use Strength of Schedule so it would be better for USF (and the Big East) if Rutgers wins.  It is tough cheering for the other Big East teams, but I do. But I didn't break down and cry when Louisville basically got shut out though. 

Archived