• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's get a New Chant

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

What school was that from Dave?

Wisconsin

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Not much of a chant as it is a song... but I always kinda dug that  "OLE"  song they sing at soccer games. 

(O-Lay,....  )

• Content Count:  760

Yea traditions start on there own, but we need to facilitate something. And some sort of chant/song would be great especially getting the whole stadium in on it.

But i think we should focus on getting everyone involved on what we have already. GREEN/GOLD and alma mater, and the fight song. LEARN THE WORDS PEOPLE!

• Content Count:  1,260

Two videos of one of my favorites...Ohio University's "winning team-losing team" chant... :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Maybe we could come up with something cool in Spanish...fitting in with the whole running of the bulls (toros) thing...

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Maybe we could come up with something cool in Spanish...fitting in with the whole running of the bulls (toros) thing...

Sorry but if i want to listen to a spanish chant, i would be in mexico, and watching futbol.

• Content Count:  1,757

Yea traditions start on there own, but we need to facilitate something. And some sort of chant/song would be great especially getting the whole stadium in on it.

But i think we should focus on getting everyone involved on what we have already. GREEN/GOLD and alma mater, and the fight song. LEARN THE WORDS PEOPLE!

Since when did they start this up again?  I thought they stopped this a few years back... did I miss it come back last season? 

We sing the fight song after every touchdown (at least the ones where we can actually hear the band over the crowd).  Still don't know the alma mater  >:( maybe they can put it on the bigscreen during the song...

• Content Count:  487

What about one side of the stadium chants "You mess with the Bulls" and the other side replies "You get the horns!"

It's kinda catchy.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

What about one side of the stadium chants "You mess with the Bulls" and the other side replies "You get the horns!"

It's kinda catchy.

Too many syllables. Short and sweet is how it's gotta be IMO

Archived