• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's get a New Chant

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

i really really like the ricky hatton chant idea.......lets make it happen....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I heard he green cloth didn't work out well.

We get one of these threads every year. We'll get a chant, but it's not gonna come from people forcing it one here.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Not much of a chant as it is a song... but I always kinda dug that  "OLE"   song they sing at soccer games.   

(O-Lay,....  )

"ole!" would be great to shout after a sack--in bullfighting it's said when the bull charges.

Isn't it said when the bull misses?

• Content Count:  1,981

We get one of these threads every year. We'll get a chant, but it's not gonna come from people forcing it one here.

Honestly I don't think anyone is trying to force a chant, if they work great if they don't fine too. What a better tool than the internet? The difference is that now instead of someone saying "Oh I just thought of this chant, what do you guys think?" it will be "Oh I saw this chant on the internet, what do you guys think?", followed by other people saying "Yeah, I read it on the board too. Let's try it."

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

How about, "We've got spirit.  Yes we do.  We've got spirit.  How about you?"

Or, "Push 'em back, push 'em back, waaaaaaay back!"

• Content Count:  2,363

Not much of a chant as it is a song... but I always kinda dug that  "OLE"   song they sing at soccer games.   

(O-Lay,....  )

"ole!" would be great to shout after a sack--in bullfighting it's said when the bull charges.

Isn't it said when the bull misses?

technically yes, but it's said when the bull "successfully" charges the cape, which, of course the matador moves. If there was a saying for when the bull gores the matador, I'd be all for that.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Hey Bulls,

Was just wondering what everyone thought about getting a short and sweet new chant for another great season?  If any of you are aware of the Penn State chant.. (WE ARE......PENN STATE) we can do the same for USF (WE ARE.....SOUTH FLORIDA!)  What do you think? 

I'd rather go with something similar to this.

4gFlzBYccrw

At the end is when the bulls will take the field.

• Content Count:  3,827

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEnq_5j_vNk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEnq_5j_vNk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEnq_5j_vNk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yea boy~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*catching breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Content Count:  37
  • Days Won:  1

All of us Sigs have our own chant we started.  If you sit in our section or see it you will instantly recognize it.  It sounds and looks ridiculous but is a lot of fun.  It goes as follows:

"2 times 4 is half of 16

all for the Bulls stand up and lean

(lean and wave body left) A lean da-lean da-lean da-lean da-lean da-lean da-lean

(lean and wave body right) A lean da-lean da-lean da-lean da-lean da-lean da-lean"

[repeat 1 more time]

It looks awesome because we have over 100 people doing it all in one section and they are all leaning left to right in unison.

Archived