• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why USF Won't Be Better Than WVU This Year

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

And the year before that?

You got in under the radar.  I didnt even bother watching that game because, "who the hell was South Florida?"

Yeah, you guys got some talent and snuck up on WVU after a hard loss to UofL that year... last year was a lop sided fluke/badluck fest in USF favor.  This year, payback will be THE ***** to pay.

u didnt even watch the game. What a big WVU fan you are. I would watch USF play Glenville State.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

USF didnt beat WVU last year, like a few of the above mis-stated.

WVU only beats WVU by putting the ball on the ground with careless turnovers.  Bad snap over Whites head, lost a score.  White throwing the ball into Moffets chest from 5 yards away when he got hit, a fluke and 7 points for USF... Had the ball been anywhere else, Moffet would have lacked the athletisicm needed to make the pick.

WVU has injury to White, Grothe miraculously avoid falling down after being hit/near sacked and throws up a duck bomb for a TD.

That game last year was a classic of lopsided badluck and everything going in USF's favor.... with everything AGAINST WVU. 

That stated, luck is against USF this year.  Odds of beating WVU 3 in a row?  Odds of having all that luck of the ball bouncing the Bulls way yet again?  Highly Doubtful.  Prepare for a schalacking in Morgantown, beeeeeeyatches!

STATECHAMP is back... 2 weeks BABY!

All i can do is laugh after reading this. You go ahead and fill your little head with whatever you need to make yourself feel better. Fact of the matter is, we've owned you 2 yrs in a row. We are faster than you, we are more physical than you, and we cause more turnovers than you do because of it. Defense always wins, and ours will be just as good this year; but I cant say the same about yours. Your best bet is to do a little couch-burning snow dance and hope a blizzard comes Dec. 6th, then maybe you'll slow us down...maybe

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Any chance SnowWhite plays a whole game?

SnowWhite - pocket passer - his protection, 160lb. Devein. - Bye Bye Ms. White.

NO.

In 2005 they had to give him two weeks rest to come down and play when we still had 3/4 of a 1-AA team.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  134

WVUstatechamp,

I agree luck plays an important part of football, but you can't seriously sit there and say that USF got lucky every play they ran on offense and defense in that game can you? Defense wins games, sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't. Usually the team with the highest amount of points at the end of the game wins, not who had the most luck or worst luck during the game. That don't count for ****.

If USF had beat you once at home and once at RJ, with all of that ESPN hyped superpower of Slaton, White, etc.  and the coach that invented the superspread offense,  I can see that the common denominator would be defense.

USF has one, you don't.

I'm sure the Bulls will feed Selvie some Patrick White this year with a side of Devine.

War Eagle

• Content Count:  1,624

Hmm last time I checked it said L next to WVU the past two years so according to my book WVU lost and USF won

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

WVU only beats WVU by putting the ball on the ground with careless turnovers.  Bad snap over Whites head, lost a score.  White throwing the ball into Moffets chest from 5 yards away when he got hit, a fluke and 7 points for USF... Had the ball been anywhere else, Moffet would have lacked the athletisicm needed to make the pick.

WVU has injury to White, Grothe miraculously avoid falling down after being hit/near sacked and throws up a duck bomb for a TD.

That game last year was a classic of lopsided badluck and everything going in USF's favor.... with everything AGAINST WVU. 

That stated, luck is against USF this year.  Odds of beating WVU 3 in a row?  Odds of having all that luck of the ball bouncing the Bulls way yet again?  Highly Doubtful.  Prepare for a schalacking in Morgantown, beeeeeeyatches!

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

All this talk about White vs USF is a waste.

His hangnail will act up midway through the 1st quarter and he's out of there.

• Content Count:  6

Don't listen to that jackass statechump guy.

It should be a great game this year with both of our teams looking for the top spot in the BE.  I think the home field advantage and a change in offensive strategy will give us the edge. 

Probably what that Dbag wanted to get across is that most mountaineers feel like our team has gift wrapped two very nice wins for your program in the past 2 years.  Mostly with uncharacteristic turnovers....once in morgantown in front of a very lack luster crowd (Thanksgiving Break + Who the hell is south florida = crappy turnout) and then again in front of an impressive crowd in south florida's coming out party.  I'll credit your team though, your D played lights out and tackled very well in both games.

Anyway, it should be a good one.

• Content Count:  919

Who do you think caused those turnovers?  I seem to recall T-Mac blowing up Slaton in the backfield.  Spielman came out of his chair on that hit!  You even said it yourself on Moffits INT, that White was getting hit - that TO was caused by USF Defense.  Also, soft White was injured when Murphy laid the wood to him in the open field - again USF's D making a play.  Too bad White couldn't hang.  Brown played better than white anyway.  And you call Grothe's escapability luck, when clearly it is talent.  He does it time and time again.

Your response is just like the ignorant article that started this thread - so biased, and misinformed.

Archived