• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orl rag says that Bulls footBULL Home is better than kanights home

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

A rented 7 bedroom 3 bath house is always better than an owned trailer. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

A rented 7 bedroom 3 bath house is always better than an owned trailer.   

Especially considering mortgage payments on the trailer are higher than the rental fees

• Content Count:  677
  • Days Won:  0

I am shocked that an state of the art  NFL stadium  built with tons of govt $$$$ for a  NFL franchise is ranked higher than a new 45k seat college stadium.  who would have ever thunk it..    One big dif though.. brighthouse belongs to and was built to reflect UCF... Nothing about R. James says bulls.. You should move your school to east carolina and let the pirates move to tampa.. at least then the pirate ship make some kind of sense.. well I guess even pirates eat cows sometimes so the ship could make some sense.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I am shocked that an state of the art  NFL stadium  built with tons of govt $$$$ for a  NFL franchise is ranked higher than a new 45k seat college stadium.  who would have ever thunk it..    One big dif though.. brighthouse belongs to and was built to reflect UCF... Nothing about R. James says bulls.. You should move your school to east carolina and let the pirates move to tampa.. at least then the pirate ship make some kind of sense.. well I guess even pirates eat cows sometimes so the ship could make some sense.

Shiny, bouncy, thirsty and conducive to lightning strikes?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Cheap and crappy with a criminal lack of hydration that could have your coach kill people?

I guess that's a good reflection of UCF by the stadium.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

If the Bucs were not there, there would be no RayJay.  The stadium was built for the Bucs and the Bulls came for the ride.

I would agree, but it's still a better college stadium than the frying pan.

It's not a college stadium.  It's a nicer stadium, for sure!  There is college football played there, indeed.  It's nicer than any stadium pro and college in all of FL and in a lot of states around the country, IMO.  But it's not a "college" stadium...it's a stadium and it belongs to the city.  Orlando is looking to totally upgrade the citrus bowl...but I wouldn't want to ever go back to playing there no matter what the city does to the old thing.

There's much more to games on-campus than the stadium itself.  If BHNS wasn't on campus...I'd say it was just a stadium and blah.  But the game day experience on-campus is greater than travelling to a rental anyday...even a rental like Ray Jay.  And the stadium itself is UCF's.

And Ray Jay wasn't built in any way shape or form for USF.  In '96...USF didn't even have a schedule to play yet....there's no way the entire city of Tampa and Hillsborough voters would use tax dollars to build anything for USF.  It's a great stadium...and I've been to many Bucs games and had season tickets in Ray Jay for years.  UCF's campus is home for students and alumni and playing football back home beats any NFL stadium for a college football game.

the stadium ftu/ou/oc plays in is a joke

usf plays in a state of the art nfl stadium

usf faithful would never stand for playing in such a below average stadium

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

The stadium is loaded with water fountains.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Look, Im going to put it bluntly for you UCF fans....YOUR STADIUM SUCKS. Im sure your proud of your shiny new little stadium, but it looks like a piece of ****. Im sure the atmosphere is nice and all, but to be honest, I think Ray Jay has a great gameday atmosphere. USC plays in an off campus stadium, so does Miami, so does Pitt...we could go on and on here. The fact of the matter is, I would rather play in a nice big ass NFL stadium off campus than play in a tiny little stadium that may give you some "gameday atmosphere" but looks like a child toy...I dont see how much of an atmosphere you can have when you only sell 25,000 tickets per game or whatever it is. The fact of the matter is, you stadium sucks, so dont talk crap.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

I dont see how much of an atmosphere you can have when you only sell 25,000 tickets per game or whatever it is.

To be fair, I believe they sold over 40K tickets to all their games last year and their atmosphere appears to be fine. Where their stupidity comes in is when they try to convince us their atmosphere is soooooo much better than ours at RayJay because it's theirs and on campus.......

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Om, maybe i was undedrstating it a little bit...but either way...their atmosphere is NOT better than ours, even though its on their campus. How can 40,000 be louder in a just a lower bowl when you have 65,000? Doesent make sense. Just because we have to drive a little bit to Ray Jay doesent ruin the atmosphere. Hell, I like all of the tailgating space that Ray Jay has.

Archived