• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spoke with Leslie Stirrups' Uncle today ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

How cute Knight Light....amazing you kept that on your computer, what a useless human being you can be at times.

So, by the way, what is O'Leary doing about Syndey Haynes doing the same thing as Phillip Smith?  How about Kay not facing any game suspensions for his arrests...

Yeah, I'd not worry about us and try to work harder at keeping the UCF hypocracy off the airwaves. 

What the hell is the point of a post like this? One poster asked for the background on Stirrups, and Knight_Light provided a link to a detailed account. Seriously, what the **** is your problem? Knight_Light added infinitely more to this conversation than you did.

You're first rodeo hey there buddy?  Do you know who KL is?  Let me help you out since you seem to be a bit of a novice.  KL is a young, immature knight who seems to conveniently show-up and discuss and post articles that are dated about all things negative at USF.  Which is why I thought it was convenient that KL had that link picked up...but apparently he googled- not like some of his other ancient articles he clearly keeps on his computer.

You want to know about Stirrups then I'll tell you more than you can ever imagine.  Leslie Stirrups, played two years at Hills High School and two at Middleton, his final two years were coached by Coach Earl Garcia at HHS.  Leslie was a first team all-state player as a senior at DT, and played in the GA v. FL game.

HE is ACTUALLY at CC because he didn't make a qualifying test score.  USF made a push to get him in because he had a documented learning difficulty.  It was denied so he was preparing to go to Pearl River.  Before his departure he was caught stealing, as listed above.  During the fall going through that court entanglement he attended classes at HCC...was re-accepted at Pearl River.  Spent last year at PRCC, and is now at NEMCC...where he's expected to be their starting DT, and graduate this fall.

His father is a highway patrolman, and I have a very good source that has confirmed he's coming back to USF this fall despite continued interest from other schools pursuing.

Now gobulls83, why don't read and know who the frick your talking to.  A few of us gave the poster the 'REASON' Leslie didn't make it USF.  KL, on cue, as typical for him, gave us a personal issue that Leslie had, which did not preclude him from coming to USF but rather grades.  He was already enrolled and set to go to Pearl River when his arrest happened.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,642

what's sad is that Fag_Pants even remembered that this article even existed.  obsessed.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

How cute Knight Light....amazing you kept that on your computer, what a useless human being you can be at times.

So, by the way, what is O'Leary doing about Syndey Haynes doing the same thing as Phillip Smith?  How about Kay not facing any game suspensions for his arrests...

Yeah, I'd not worry about us and try to work harder at keeping the UCF hypocracy off the airwaves. 

What the hell is the point of a post like this? One poster asked for the background on Stirrups, and Knight_Light provided a link to a detailed account. Seriously, what the **** is your problem? Knight_Light added infinitely more to this conversation than you did.

You are welcome...but the real credit goes to USF Beat Writer Greg Auman of the St Pete Times that actually found out much of that info (especially the quotes).

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

You are welcome...but the real credit goes to USF Beat Writer Greg Auman of the St Pete Times that actually found out much of that info (especially the quotes).

But, you didn't post FOLLOW up articles by Greg Auman on his situation, because that wouldn't help your cause. As the poster above pointed out, his father is a COP and he had never been in troublle with the law before this incident. He took two cameras out of a car and pawned them. The charges were eventually satisfied and he won't have a criminal record. The end!

• Content Count:  3,574

Wow, K_L... two years ago?

Got Life?

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah...I invented google.

You should try it too.

Here's what ya get.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2006/08/more_thoughts_o.html

Did Stirrups steal a $1-million dollars from Georgia Tech?

Of course one can argue that he is stealing money from UCiF everytime he cashes a check, but that is a different story...

But, you didn't post FOLLOW up articles by Greg Auman on his situation, because that wouldn't help your cause. As the poster above pointed out, his father is a COP and he had never been in troublle with the law before this incident. He took two cameras out of a car and pawned them. The charges were eventually satisfied and he won't have a criminal record. The end!

Sometimes good kids do dumb things....unless you live in the Kingdom of UCiF LaLaLand.....or your name is KnoLife.

KL is just 'bitchy' b/c he can't come to terms that despite winning a C-DOA championship UCiF season tickets dropped from last year.

Archived