• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Top 5 football games you have attended.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

see brad...this is why we should of had a countdown of all the wins....allow people to talk about their own memories

its not too late.  how ab out we countdown the last 35 wins.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

I guess it didn't say USF or not......

5.  ND vs Colorado 1990 Orange Bowl, last ever game for Irish QB Tony Rice as Irish win

4.  ND vs GT 2006 in Atlanta, Irish beat Jackets in a close game to kickoff the season, sick TD run by Georgia native RB Darius Walker of ND

3.  ND vs Tennessee 1991 in Knoxville, Hostile environment but Irish win a thriller (Fastest player I ever saw -Raghib the Rocket Ismail blasted off)

2.  USF vs WVU 2007, great atmosphere but somewhat of a sloppy game with turnovers galore, great to be a Bull afterwards

1.  ND vs Michigan 1990, Rick Mirer's first ever start at ND.  Irish came from behind to win the game on a last minute TD to Adrian Jarrell off a Michigan defender, Plus it  

was a night game at Notre Dame.  I don't think they've had one since.

Never really thought about it before but these Notre Dame games do trump most USF games.  Wasn't at Auburn so I can't include that one.  Kentucky Wesleyan makes my all USF list but not my Top 5 Alltime List with other schools.  Growing up in Ocala I witnessed some UF/FSU games too, but they didn't make the list.

BOOO!!!

only list USF games.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

5 - Troy St 2000

They were #1 !

4 - L'ville 2005

Started the National Attention

3 - Meineke Bowl 2005

Our first Bowl Game against a Top Defense and we were soo close to pulling off a win.

2 - West Virginia 2007

And incredible night. My first game in a suite for a BULLS game with some great friends. We really jumped onto the National scene!

1 - GAME ONE 1997

I still get misty about this day ... INCREDIBLE ! Not many fans can say they were at their team's first game - What an HONOR !

:gobulls

• Content Count:  111

I don't know if belongs in the top 5 but last years UCF game was probably the most fun I've had at a football game. Usually I'm stressed during the games but there was nothing to stress out about, unless you're a knight fan.

It's 4th and 13 with just minuets left in the game....the bulls are up 57-12 and Anthony Severino drops back to past....touchdown bulls! Awesome!

I don't know if belongs in the top 5 but last years UCF game was probably the most fun I've had at a football game. Usually I'm stressed during the games but there was nothing to stress out about, unless you're a knight fan.

yea but that game was amazingly HOT!!!!

good thing that was one of the first games i gave up drinking (atleast during USF games)

• Content Count:  4,738

1) WVU '07

2) Cinci '03

3) Bowling Green '02

4) 64-12

5) Liberty '00

Runner-up: Bucs playoff game vs. Detroit in '97(??)

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

5.  USF v Rutgers 2006.  It was our first USF game.  I lost my voice during that game, I sat right next to the band.  We may have lost, but I got my GF into football!!  Or at least Bulls football.  Now she cant get enough of it.

4.  USF v Pitt  2006.  Grothe became a YouTube Legend in this game.

3.  USF v Louisville 2007.  After Louisville storming the field DURING the Senior Night ceremony, it was nice hanging 55 on em.

2.  USF v UCF  2007.  No need to explain.

1.  USF v WVU 2007.  Never sat down

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

It's 4th and 13 with just minuets left in the game....the bulls are up 57-12 and Anthony Severino drops back to past....touchdown bulls! Awesome!

Hope the same situation this season with Daniels at QB  ;D

• Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

That's a tough one. If it's based on an unbiased analysis of the game, i'd have to say:

5. USF @ UCF ('06)

4. UC @ USF ('07)

3. RU @ USF ('06)

2. WVU @ USF ('07)

1. USF @ AU

Both three and four came down to the last play of the game. Although they were losses, there was more energy and emotion in the stadium then I have ever seen. Otherwise, based on wins, I'd have to mix in the blowout win of UL @ USF in '05 and the 2 OT win of UC @ USF in '03.

Archived