• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Top 5 football games you have attended.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

A thread like this has probably been started before...but if so, we'll do it again.

What are the top 5 football games you have attended.

Mine:

5) UL '03 (Such an exciting game...first time I remember I got really excited at a game)

4) Kentucky Weslean (I was only 5...but I still vaguely remember that night. Great)

3) Mieneke Bowl (Even though we lost, it was still an experience of a lifetime)

2) UL '05

1) WVU '07 (Of course)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,638
  • Days Won:  3

5 - Kentucky Weslyan '97 - (You never forget your first time)

4 - MCC Bowl '05 - (I know it wasn't a win, but it was being part of that whole bowl experience for the first time)

3 - WVU '06 - (First road game I attended and did not expect to win)

2 - Pitt '06 - (Great Homecoming victory and my daughter, a Jr. Bull's Club member, got picked as we were walking up to the stadium to participate in the pregame coin toss.

1 - WVU '07 - Simply an outstanding night.

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

5.  Sun Bowl - ok, really really bad game.  But the trip was SOOOOOOO much fun.  Same with the RU game last year...bad game, but I was able to return to NY to visit where I grew up, so the trip was worth it.

4.  Louisville @ home in 05 - awesome game....an asswhoppin'.  Which reminds me of the game against Bowling Green in 2002, first win against a ranked team, even if it was just in one of the polls.  Another game that was a beat down (at least for the first half) was the Pizza bowl.  Good game, so so road trip experience, crappy city!

3.  Meineke Car Care Bowl - another loss, but it was the first bowl game.  And I got a picture of me between Andre H and Mike Jenkins.  It was a great experience.

2.  Auburn - by far, the best road trip I have been to so far...and that's a lot.  Their fans were awesome, just like the UL fans in 06, that was a good roadie too just because of the city and the people.

1.  WV @ home - that feeling after the game was insane!!

Ok, top 5 and I listed more than that....ALL the games (road or home) have been awesome.

• Content Count:  1,479

5. Bowling Green in 2002. I dont care what the media says now, damnit they were ranked at the time in the coaches poll and the team that beat them the week before they played us(NIU) we destroyed earlier in the year. Oh and Urban Meyer was BGs' coach at the time.

4.Pizza Bowl in 06- I couldnt make it to Charlotte in 05 for various reasons, so this was my first bowl experience. Bham sucked, but it was a great experience traveling w/ other Bulls fans and being there for the 1st bowl win.

3. UL-05. I still wont let one of my friends forget that he went to a Lightning pre-season game that night instead of the game.

2. Auburn- holy crap, what a weekend, what a game.

1. WVU 07- that whole week felt almost like I was dreaming it was so amazing. Then the next night to have Auburn who we had just beaten beat UF, what a great weekend.

• Content Count:  2,478

Well since in the title it doesn't specifically say USF games, I'll throw in another.

5. Capital One Bowl 07-My first college football game ever with my dad. Had an absolute blast even though we were sitting with Wisconsin fans.

4. Elon- My first USF game, being in the band and running on to the field was an amazing feeling

3. Auburn-07 The trip was great and the experience and the tradition that Auburn had was really unbelievable. I plan on going to another Auburn game someday.

2. Capital One Bowl 08- After being at the Sun Bowl I flew back that night and went straight to Orlando. Supporting my (2nd team) Michigan as they royally curb stomped Tebow and his "team" It was even better sitting on the Gators side.

1. WVU 07- That is the amount of energy we need for every home game.

• Content Count:  3,078

no particular order, college only...

WVU 07

Tennessee California 06

UL 03

Tennessee Florida 06

Papa Johns Bowl

at UNC 06

TCU 02(?)

• Content Count:  1,479

I have two more from pre-Div-1 days: I was at a game in 98 or 99 when USF won the game on a missed FG at the last second(was it WKU?). And I was also at the game where Bill Gramatica hit the 65 yard field goal against Austin Peay.

• Content Count:  12,293

number 1 is last year against WVU

number 2 is 05 vs louisville

number 3 is the bowling green game

number 4 is the 03 louisville game

number 5 is this year vs kansas

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

5 - ECU - 2003

4 - Southern Miss 2002

3 - Meineke Bowl 2005

2 - West Virginia 2007

1 -  Inaugural Game 1997

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

1) Louisville '05

2) West Virginia '07

3) Auburn '07

4) Louisville '03

5) UCF '07 (The beatdown made it a really really fun game)

Archived