• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Gets Decimated In Off Season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

When did James Jamison leave?

Wasn't he their savior they "outrecruited" USF for last Feb?

So much for that 'holier than thou" attitude from UCiF fans...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

When did James Jamison leave?

Wasn't he their savior they "outrecruited" USF for last Feb?

So much for that 'holier than thou" attitude from UCiF fans...

Sometime between the spring and fall.  I am sure Dawg pound will come in the fill the gaps and talk about how he was in the 'doghouse' and wasn't worth a darn, and was inevitably going to be pushed out by these "PHENOMENAL" walk-ons, and freshmen RB"s, that are all 2 and 3 star but have 'like five star talent'. :D  Same speech, different month.

I am still scratching my head over the new commitment UCF got that Brandon "Iliketopumpthemfullofnuttinbutagoodtime" Helwig that says UCF won a 'heated' battle over USF recruiting a GA OL.  By most accounts no one connected to USF recruiting is aware of this kid, or the fact he was offered, and he certainly wasn't a top target of USF.  Furthermore, the kid 'claims' offers from bama, wvu, ok, ucf, usf, uga, vandy.....but no one has anything.  He's a no star on rivals, and scout with no interviews, no camp attending, no one.  Hard to believe he flew under the radar of Bama, WVU, OK, UGA, and other sites so long, being he's such a hot talent that was offered by those schools.  Imagine a no-star recruit getting four star offers.

Oh well, one thing I've learned is Brandon's hype doesn't win ball games against real competition.  Call me when they land a meaningful FL recruit that other schools in FL REALLY wanted.  Admittedly the last time that happened was Steven Robinson, AJ Guyton, and Kamran Aikan...but three players don't make a BCS team.

• Content Count:  2,239

Actually, I don't know anything about Jamison.  I really didn't give much attention to him when he was recruited and he left just as quietly.

I'm not one to thump my chest if we get a recruit USF was after.  That's just how the game works.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Replacing Troy Davis will be the biggest task. 

• Content Count:  32

Actually, I don't know anything about Jamison.  I really didn't give much attention to him when he was recruited and he left just as quietly.

I'm not one to thump my chest if we get a recruit USF was after.  That's just how the game works.

that's because it happens so infrequently

Happens often enough that I don't care.  If UCF takes a recruit from a school like Alabama or Georgia, then I care.

• Content Count:  32

Happens often enough that I don't care.  If UCF takes a recruit from a school like Alabama or Georgia, then I care.

::)

• Content Count:  1,812

Biggest loss is of Tim Leonard; he was the fundraiser for UCif and left to go to SMU.

Anyone that could convince companies (luxury boxes) to shell out money to watch UCif play a CUSA schedule is good at what he does.

I know not because I search the Internet for news; but because I have some friends that are well tied to the program and are not happy about it.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Don't worry, they'll just have the students pick up the slack.

Take, for instance, this UCF professor... who is FORCING his students to sell 10 season tickets before the end of the class or they FAIL, regardless of whether they scored 100% on all other quizzes...

http://www.wftv.com/video/16992960/index.html

It's a masters level course.  This makes the kids work.  I think it's creative, but I wouldn't make it UCF related.

Archived