• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Gets Decimated In Off Season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

It's a masters level course.  This makes the kids work.  I think it's creative, but I wouldn't make it UCF related.

NOT UCiF RELATED????? It is a ******* UCiF class, with a douche bag UCiF professor, selling crappy UCiF Football Season Tickets. But other than that, it has not connection to UCiF at all.

I think the students would have better luck selling week old, stale **** sandwiches than they will UCiF season tickets. Afterall, there is only 1 good home game worth going to this year, and you guys are going to lose by 17 on 9/6/08.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

It's a masters level course.  This makes the kids work.  I think it's creative, but I wouldn't make it UCF related.

NOT UCiF RELATED????? It is a ******* UCiF class, with a ****** b*g UCiF professor, selling crappy UCiF Football Season Tickets. But other than that, it has not connection to UCiF at all.

I think the students would have better luck selling week old, stale **** sandwiches than they will UCiF season tickets. Afterall, there is only 1 good home game worth going to this year, and you guys are going to lose by 17 on 9/6/08.

Certainly DP doesn't need anyone to defend him, but I think what he was saying is that he liked the idea, but if he was doing it, he would not have made the assignment related to UCF.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

NOT UCiF RELATED????? It is a ******* UCiF class, with a ****** b*g UCiF professor, selling crappy UCiF Football Season Tickets. But other than that, it has not connection to UCiF at all.

Certainly DP doesn't need anyone to defend him, but I think what he was saying is that he liked the idea, but if he was doing it, he would not have made the assignment related to UCF.

I am now sober, and that certainly is the case. My apologies to DP for the druken, overreaction. Never go to an internet message board to sober upa bit before bed.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I don't have a problem with the idea - I mean, the class is named Professional Sports Selling and these tickets are more plentiful than, say, Orlando Magic tickets. Plus they're a lot cheaper.

The funny part is how hard it is for them to sell the tickets.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Ha, drunken post.

Magic tickets are much more plentiful, but the Magic would have to endorse the class selling tickets.

I think selling a pro sports team is more consistent nationside than a college team, where plenty of towns have the school as the only act in town.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Magic tickets are much more plentiful, but the Magic would have to endorse the class selling tickets.

Um, no? What are there, about 15,000 season ticket seats left at the Tin Can? How many seats does the O-Rena have, like 17,000? I'm sure the Magic have more than 2,000 season ticket holders or that team would be playing somewhere else by now.

That only works if you factor in that there are 41 Magic home games and 6 or 7 UCF home games. Also you can sell half-season or bundle packages for the Magic.

Archived