• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Away game tickets - Reserve at GoUSFBulls on July 18

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I'm not sure if this has been covered, but what does a student do if they want to get tickets to an away game? Won't a student needing a ticket get screwed since they can only get minimal priority points?

Logistically, your statement is correct. But nothing is stopping a student from donating $10,000 to the Bulls Club and earning those priority points (other than financial realities).

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Per gousfbulls.com:

Student Info

• Students will have an allotment of tickets available for purchase for each USF away game.

• Student away game tickets will be grouped together into the same section(s).

• For all away games in Florida, 1000 student tickets will be available. For all out-of-state away games, 500 tickets will be available.

• Students will request tickets through the Student Website on www.gousfbulls.com.

• Tickets will be assigned by your loyalty points. Details will be coming soon on the new ‘Online Student Ticketing Policy’.

• Away game tickets will go on-sale for students at a later date. Please stay tuned to www.gousfbulls.com for any updates.

As I was telling someone, if a student gets a ticket before me I will be pissed as hell.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

As I was telling someone, if a student gets a ticket before me I will be pissed as hell.

I don't really understand this logic. It is college football. Shouldn't students have the right to attend games? I would think most (being students) don't have the same means as many others. I am glad they give them a number of tix even if it means I have to get mine elsewhere.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I for one think students should be abel to attend.  Its 1000 diehards.  I'm OK with it.

• Content Count:  1,911

Thanks for the clearification. I'm glad they made provisions for this.

• Content Count:  2,307

Not saying that they shouldn't be able to attend.  But considering the limited amount of tickets for FIU and UCF, I think 1000 is too many for only students IF that total is taken out of the total allotment.

• Content Count:  3,827

So, how many tickets are we all vying for?

What's USF's total allotment?

Stupid question(the words "no refunds" scare me): If we put in the money to reserve, and do NOT get the tickets, do we get our money back? I would assume we would, but again...

Shoop.

The numbers are:

UCF - Around 2,600....  (4,000 total minus 1000 for students, ~320 for the HOT, and a handful for other Athletics officials)

FIU - Around 2,100....  (3,500 total minus 1000 for students, ~320 for the HOT, and a handful for other Athletics officials)

Then when you consider you can buy 4 tickets each, I am guessing you may need 200 or 250 priority points to have any shot at getting tickets....

Also, the reservation request doesn't charge you -- so if you're denied you won't be charged.  Only if you are able to get tickets will your credit card be charged.

Archived