• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Away game tickets - Reserve at GoUSFBulls on July 18

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

Am I reading this right is that 4 tickets per account no matter how many actual season tickets you currently buy in the account

that dosent appear very fair. ???

As far as I can tell you are reading it right. I am in the same boat. I have 8 tickets on my account and usually buy 8 for road trips. Now I am stuck to 4.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I just checked in wit hPaul as to how this process will work.  Here's what he said:

Brian,

You should’ve received an email yesterday with your online account log in information. You will be able to start putting in road game ticket requests tomorrow online thru your account.

Thanks,

Paul Leistner

Sales Executive

So, good luck all.  I hope I don't have to try scalping my FIU or WVA hotel reservations... :-\

• Content Count:  1,158

Hey guys:

To answer a couple of the questions.

1)  It is not a first come first serve basis.  It's working the same as parking.  You have a 10 day window to request away game tickets.  Beginning on July 29th we'll put all requests in priority point rank and fill requests based on that.  Any requests after the 28th go to the back of the line, no matter what their priority point rank.

2)  Tiebreakers - The questions was raised what if a bunch of people are tied?  Very rare occurrence and shouldn't be an issue.  If it is, we'll go based on longevity.

3)  We are limiting tickets to 4 for games we expect a lot of interest.  This is to ensure we are able to provide the opportunity for as many of our donors and season ticket holders as possible to attend these games.

Hope this helps a little.

Eric

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Am I reading this right is that 4 tickets per account no matter how many actual season tickets you currently buy in the account

As far as I can tell you are reading it right. I am in the same boat. I have 8 tickets on my account and usually buy 8 for road trips. Now I am stuck to 4.

Actually this is the fairest way for fans.  Instead of just your 8 people, they can get two different groups of 4, so more season ticketholders can get tickets.  It sucks for your scenario, but you can't blame Athletics for trying to get as many different season ticket holders a chance for away tickets.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Eric, What do those of us who did not receive an email do?

• Content Count:  827

Actually this is the fairest way for fans.  Instead of just your 8 people, they can get two different groups of 4, so more season ticketholders can get tickets.  It sucks for your scenario, but you can't blame Athletics for trying to get as many different season ticket holders a chance for away tickets.

Oh I agree. Just part of the territory for becoming a big time program!

• Content Count:  1,158

If you didn't receive the email with your log in that means you aren't a current season ticket holder.  However, you can go on line and create an account by following the ticket links.  You should be able to request at that point in time but you'll probably be lower in the rank order.

If you are a current season ticket holder and didn't get the email, I recommend calling you account rep directly or call 1-800-GoBulls to find out if we have the correct email address for you.  They can assist at that time.

Eric

Eric, What do those of us who did not receive an email do?

• Content Count:  443

so a season ticket holder that purchases 8 tickets for many seasons and makes a donation say green jacket for many seasons..someone comes and purchases a season ticket and just gets the upper deck seats has the same purchase power...hmmmm...wow

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

so a season ticket holder that purchases 8 tickets for many seasons and makes a donation say green jacket for many seasons..someone comes and purchases a season ticket and just gets the upper deck seats has the same purchase power...hmmmm...wow

No matter what athletics did, someone will still be mad.

If you know another season ticket holder who isn't interested in going...just ask him/her to order tickets for you. Wouldn't that work?

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

It is what it is.

Archived