• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Response to K_L's comments on W. Kentucky Games

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,667
  • Days Won:  424

The comment that I can add with confidence is that I bet W.Kentucky comes within 50 points of USF. ;) ;D

That means your guys aren't getting fired up enough.  You can ask your players..they were super jacked up for the UCF game.

UCF getting our players more fired up than WKU will = Moral victory?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

The comment that I can add with confidence is that I bet W.Kentucky comes within 50 points of USF. ;) ;D

That means your guys aren't getting fired up enough.  You can ask your players..they were super jacked up for the UCF game.

Of course they were.  WKU won't talk smack in the papers all week, disrespect our trophy room, insult our players' wives, poke our QB on facebook 8 million times, etc.

UCF players and fans are too dumb to know that they should make sure they have a snowball's chance in hell on the field before they run their mouths...

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

WKU won't talk smack in the papers all week, disrespect our trophy room, insult our players' wives, poke our QB on facebook 8 million times, etc.

UCF players and fans are too dumb to know that they should make sure they have a snowball's chance in hell on the field before they run their mouths...

Again, to my argument that WKU ain't so bad.

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Of course they were.  WKU won't talk smack in the papers all week, disrespect our trophy room, insult our players' wives, poke our QB on facebook 8 million times, etc.

Actually, it was the Gator homer Bianchi that caused the most trouble.

As for 2007, why shouldn't they have thought that?  The 06 game was close and after a lackluster FAU game(and consequently, an ECU landmine), many thought the UCF guys would be more fired up.  Guess not. :-\

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Zing!

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Age in I-A, Matt.

For me, it was why WKU?  I wouldn't have minded if it was Colorado State, Wyoming or ECU.  It was a question of a I-A newbie getting such a sweet deal.

i havent researched it but i believe they gave us games back in the first few years of the program. So maybe this is USF doing the same for them. They were one of the best opponents we could find in our younger years...

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

No sir.  For UCF/USF, it's expected.  The moral victory would be WKU's if they got the Bulls more fired up.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,667
  • Days Won:  424

Age in I-A, Matt.

For me, it was why WKU?  I wouldn't have minded if it was Colorado State, Wyoming or ECU.  It was a question of a I-A newbie getting such a sweet deal.

i havent researched it but i believe they gave us games back in the first few years of the program. So maybe this is USF doing the same for them. They were one of the best opponents we could find in our younger years...

Interesting that I was watching my USF-Auburn DVD and one of the game scores they had on the scroll was WKU 87 - WV Tech 0 ..... Reminded me of our first ever game.

Archived