• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Response to K_L's comments on W. Kentucky Games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

I have season tix.  The USF game didn't cost any more than any other game.

PWND

After all that was said all that he could counter with was the season ticket price.  This thread is a beautiful thing  ;D

You idiot.  Someone complained about the game being more expensive.  I, like most UCF fans, don't care because my season tickets did not have that increase in it.

And to Grouper and Bulliever, you have a I-AA AND WKU.  We have SCSU and that's it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  526

I have season tix.  The USF game didn't cost any more than any other game.

PWND

After all that was said all that he could counter with was the season ticket price.  This thread is a beautiful thing  ;D

You idiot.  Someone complained about the game being more expensive.  I, like most UCF fans, don't care because my season tickets did not have that increase in it.

And to Grouper and Bulliever, you have a I-AA AND WKU.  We have SCSU and that's it.

Its cool, Mr. Board Moderater, to call me an idiot.  I have much more self-worth and confidence in my life than you could EVER understand.  I won't even tell you what I do for a living just as I don't tell my waiter. 

You can call me an idiot just as you come off as one to me.  All I said was that you were pwnd because you only resonded to the least harshest criticsim of all that was tossed at your insignificant program.  Sorry if you don't like the truth but DEAL WITH IT

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

DP good point.  However you guys get SC State and Rice/SMU/Tulane/UAB etc.

• Content Count:  526

\

Sorry to interject but that is not a "good point."  UCiFers shouldn't try to compare OUR schedule with theirs.  We would be undefeated with their conference schedule. 

• Content Count:  2,239

\

Sorry to interject but that is not a "good point."  UCiFers shouldn't try to compare OUR schedule with theirs.  We would be undefeated with their conference schedule. 

Thanks for reminding me why I called you an idiot.  The conference schedule isn't our debate, the OOC ones are.  You know, the ones schools have direct control over.  It's not UCF's fault that Rice/Tulane/SMU suck.  You probably would have gone unbeaten in the conference.  We went 8-1(including championship game).  You know what, I grew up an tOSU fan(and would have gone there if I didn't move to FLA).  Why don't I put that hat on and compare schedules?  Would that make you feel better?  You know, a school with a better in AND out of conference schedule.  Either way, I'd still be asking about Western Kentucky.

Sanjay, for the record, we luckily only have SMU on that bottom feeder list this year and maybe they will move up like they should have last year with a new coach.  The Mustangs were the one of the biggest letdown teams of the year.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Okay, so it's alright to have SC State but not WKU and a I-AA?

What is SC State?  Aren't they I-AA?  So that gives us each a I-AA?  And WKU is going to be I-A in 2009?

So when we look at the bottom area of our schedules we're pretty close.

Now look at two other things:

1)  Conference schedule

2)  OOC BCS Games

3)  Games vs. ranked opposition

If you're strength of schedule is stronger, I'll concede.  However, without much research I know ours is easier this year than last, but probably still not down in the range of a school that plays conference games against pretty weak competition. 

If you're argument is why WKU, I think that is answered.  If you're question is why not UCiF, you just need to let that go.

• Content Count:  711

Okay, so it's alright to have SC State but not WKU and a I-AA?

What is SC State?  Aren't they I-AA?  So that gives us each a I-AA?  And WKU is going to be I-A in 2009?

So when we look at the bottom area of our schedules we're pretty close.

Now look at two other things:

1)  Conference schedule

2)  OOC BCS Games

3)  Games vs. ranked opposition

If you're strength of schedule is stronger, I'll concede.  However, without much research I know ours is easier this year than last, but probably still not down in the range of a school that plays conference games against pretty weak competition. 

If you're argument is why WKU, I think that is answered.  If you're question is why not UCiF, you just need to let that go.

Difference is...we didn't sign a 1-1 with them.  I don't blame schools for signing 1-AA....after going to 12 games...there's a lot of schools doing that...with no choice.  1-A teams arent' any easy find...just ask Oklahoma whose playing Tennessee-Chat or someone like that.

• Content Count:  711

Plus....we follow SC State with OOC games with Boston College, your school and Miami.  Two of three on the road...so a homer vs. SC State will be fine.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Just as a game with WKU will be fine.

Thanks for your insight.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I'm curious why UCF fans are deriding USF for signing a 1-1 with a non-BCS WKU, while insisting that USF should offer only 1-1 deals to non-BCS UCF?

Archived