• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can anyone explain Western Kentucky?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

6. CUSA vs SBC....is there really a big difference?  While most UCF fans will complain, the rest of the country is just going to look at the scheduel and say "non-BCS gimmee win", regardless of the opponent.  Even in a down year, I'd take the best teams of CUSA over the best of SBC any day of the week.  There is a difference

Not to people outside of CUSA, and that is what you folks just don't seem to understand.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

It is not that USF wont schedule UCF in the future, our AD just doesn't want it to become an every year thing.

It is a bit like when you are dating a few girls in college, just because one might be the most attractive, if you always date her then you become committed. 

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

It is not that USF wont schedule UCF in the future, our AD just doesn't want it to become an every year thing.

Ah...your AD doesn't have anything to do with future football schedules...its Leavitt...and he has openly admitted it so.

• Content Count:  526

My question is this:  Is this a result of the Big East's tough scheduling issues having the 5th OOC game since time is somewhat short to fill the schedule(and removes bargaining power) or is it a respect issue?  If it is a scheduling issue, with Tranghese stepping down after this school year, do you think expansion(or the infamous split) will occur soon thereafter?  I know Tranghese was very much in favor of protecting the basketball schools.

Stop worrying about our school and just like I don't about yours. 

To USFers...My opinion is that we needed a school to fill two slots and ONLY two slots.  These slots are the game away next year and home the year after.  I believe that we couldn't find a team that wasn't scared to willing to pay us to beat them... ala Auburn.  Obviously we aren't going to GIVE a team an away game without a return trip if they aren't paying us so we decided to play a lesser team that we have good relations with for the home and home series.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Ah...your AD doesn't have anything to do with future football schedules...its Leavitt...and he has openly admitted it so.

Since you seem to have the entire Internet saved to your computer, I'd like you to prove this statement.

Since you seem to have the entire Internet saved to your computer, I'd like you to prove this statement.

Yes, KLs statement is total bunk unless he can prove it.  As far as I believe, CJL may have had direct input towards the UCiF series however I absolutely doubt that he has any executive decision privileges in regards to the schedule.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

Yes, KLs statement is total bunk unless he can prove it.

Total bunk it is, then ........... The next proof K_L provides for one of his lies will be the first.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Who cares?  USF administrations and CJL have made right decision after right decision in growing the program.  Have we gotten lucky? Yep. Were there mistakes?  Yep.  But overall our admin and cjl have been pretty **** good.  UCF cannot say the same.  They may get to the promised land, but more like the Israelites out of Egypt than anything direct.  No offense to hebrew nation.

Who cares?  USF administrations and CJL have made right decision after right decision in growing the program.  Have we gotten lucky? Yep. Were there mistakes?  Yep.  But overall our admin and cjl have been pretty **** good.  UCF cannot say the same.  They may get to the promised land, but more like the Israelites out of Egypt than anything direct.  No offense to hebrew nation.

I for one DON'T care.  I agree with you minus the whole Hebrew/Egypt thing but I'll take your word for it.  Not a world history major....LOL

• Content Count:  2,239

My question is this:  Is this a result of the Big East's tough scheduling issues having the 5th OOC game since time is somewhat short to fill the schedule(and removes bargaining power) or is it a respect issue?  If it is a scheduling issue, with Tranghese stepping down after this school year, do you think expansion(or the infamous split) will occur soon thereafter?  I know Tranghese was very much in favor of protecting the basketball schools.

Stop worrying about our school and just like I don't about yours. 

Who cares what you care about?  Troll.

Archived