• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

THE UA Jerseys are sweet

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Please...if we went white, could you IMAGINE the UCF ripoff talk that would begin?!

Let's stop this madness before it starts. Let's get back to what really matters here, our gold helmets(with green logos and facemasks, of course).

as long as we keep the mustard-gold.

;)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Please...if we went white, could you IMAGINE the UCF ripoff talk that would begin?!

Let's stop this madness before it starts. Let's get back to what really matters here, our gold helmets(with green logos and facemasks, of course).

I don't think anyone is really serious about white helmets so you can climb down off the ledge ..... BUT, given a choice between white and the Bulls Gold we have now, what say you?  ::)

• Content Count:  36
  • Days Won:  0

If there's a choice between our gold helmets and white helment, I would go with our bulls gold hemets hands down.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Never heard of Bulls gold ??? I never knew there was a such color. BigbullyUSF had it right. Mustard Gold. :D

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Never heard of Bulls gold ??? I never knew there was a such color. BigbullyUSF had it right. Mustard Gold. :D

i actually don't mind the green helmet in that picture there.  it goes well with the jerseys... as long as the "U" and the facemask are Bulls-mustard-gold, i'm cool.

;D

• Content Count:  3,827

*hangs himself*

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I didn't read any of the thread, but just wanted to say I think we should changethe helmet color.  and why is the U black?

It's so ugly!

• Content Count:  412

I didn't read any of the thread, but just wanted to say I think we should changethe helmet color.  and why is the U black?

It's so ugly!

For a split second my head almost exploded.

• Content Count:  398

I have nothing to add to the helmet color debate (in the jersey thread no less) since I just read the ENTIRE thread.

Anyways, I tried clicking on the links that lead to the gousfbulls.com page that are supposed to have pics of the new UA unis, but there's nothing there. A Google search revealed nothing either. Anyone happen to save that picture of the new ones? I'd prefer the biggest one you can find, pleeeeease.

EDIT: After doing another Google search, I found this image: http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/52/523695.jpg from this site: http://southflorida.scout.com/2/731690.html

Not as big as I'd like, but it'll do until someone comes up with something else...

Archived