• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

THE UA Jerseys are sweet

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Anyways, I tried clicking on the links that lead to the gousfbulls.com page that are supposed to have pics of the new UA unis, but there's nothing there. A Google search revealed nothing either. Anyone happen to save that picture of the new ones? I'd prefer the biggest one you can find, pleeeeease.

08jerseysfinal.gif

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,985

Please...if we went white, could you IMAGINE the UCF ripoff talk that would begin?!

Let's stop this madness before it starts. Let's get back to what really matters here, our gold helmets(with green logos and facemasks, of course).

I don't think anyone is really serious about white helmets so you can climb down off the ledge ..... BUT, given a choice between white and the Bulls Gold we have now, what say you?   ::)

Straight up BULLS GOLD Baby.. Maybe I am weird, I love it.. You can pick our highlights out any time.. Even on the TV in the latest ESPN ad, you can tell it is the USF BULLS.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,643
  • Days Won:  424

Please...if we went white, could you IMAGINE the UCF ripoff talk that would begin?!

Let's stop this madness before it starts. Let's get back to what really matters here, our gold helmets(with green logos and facemasks, of course).

I don't think anyone is really serious about white helmets so you can climb down off the ledge ..... BUT, given a choice between white and the Bulls Gold we have now, what say you?   ::)

Straight up BULLS GOLD Baby.. Maybe I am weird, I love it.. You can pick our highlights out any time.. Even on the TV in the latest ESPN ad, you can tell it is the USF BULLS.

You're not weird ...... you're very astute.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

I think we should get pink helmets and call our selves the ******'s. What would our mascot look like?

• Content Count:  412

I think we should get pink helmets and call our selves the ******'s. What would our mascot look like?

It wouldn't work for one saturday per month, at the very least.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

It wouldn't work for one saturday per month, at the very least.

[/quote

:D

Archived