• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TheBullsPen.com softball $tadium fund - FINAL DAY today FRIDAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

what is the cost estimate for the new stadium?  does anyone know?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,879

Unless you're asking so you know how much to make out the total amount check for, please withdraw your question from this post and begin a fresh post with what is a legitmate question.

This effort is not about the money nearly as much as it is about encouragement.

Encouragement for Ken and his great gals who all represent our university so well.

And encouragement for each of us to do what we can rather them simply bemoaning the facility facts as they are now.

And hopefully encouragement for the community at large if Greg and Brett come through with some newspaper time.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Unless you're asking so you know how much to make out the total amount check for, please withdraw your question from this post and begin a fresh post with what is a legitmate question.

This effort is not about the money nearly as much as it is about encouragement.

Encouragement for Ken and his great gals who all represent our university so well.

And encouragement for each of us to do what we can rather them simply bemoaning the facility facts as they are now.

And hopefully encouragement for the community at large if Greg and Brett come through with some newspaper time.

I think that was a little harsh.  He was asking because he was curious.  If you know the answer, great.  If you don't, then there was no need to reply.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I don't believe a price tag has been put on it yet.  Major fund raising is still underway on USF's behalf.  This is just a community effort to help out.  I don't think the question was posed to be cynical or insulting and could have been answered differently.  There are some remarks on this thread that were made in bad taste and perhaps SRQ thought this was one.  Regardless, let's be hospitable and continue doing things to support USF.

• Content Count:  4,879

There are some remarks on this thread that were made in bad taste and perhaps SRQ thought this was one. 

That was certainly my fear.  I should have reviewed the commitments and seen that he was one of the earliest.  I apologize.  I thought the majority of my post was positive and hopefully UCFingSux will understand that.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

From the TheBullsPen.com softball $tadium fund thread:

We will have two windows in which to  make our donation.  Next week we will be able to call in our donations at the times listed below.  Eric Soncrant and Anwar Pople are dedicating their time to our effort.  Eric ((813) 974-3481) and Anwar ((813) 974-6113) will be available exclusively for taking our calls.

Wednesday, May 21, 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. eastern time

Friday, May 23, 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. eastern time

If you get a busy signal, please leave a message - YOU WILL BE CALLED BACK.  If the line is busy, it is because they are speaking to another donor at the time.

The Bulls Club can accept MC, Visa, AMEX, and Discover.  This is the desired method of payment.  If you would prefer to donate via PayPal, let me know, and I will facilitate that from my end.

Donation credit will go to the individual, not the board.  So this is a win-win for the donor and USF.  For the purposes of our effort on the board, please mention TheBullsPen at the time of your call.  Eric, will report the total generated from the board.

• Content Count:  1,158

We've gotten a couple calls already and operators are standing by.

Eric

• Content Count:  879

I've made by donation.  Hope I'm not alone!  :-*

• Content Count:  2,363

Operators are standing by!  ;D

Well some one get them some chairs!!  ;D

I just got off the phone with Eric--my donation's been made. Thanks Eric, thanks to those who came up with the idea and those who saw and are seeing it through, and Go Bulls!

Archived