• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TheBullsPen.com softball $tadium fund - FINAL DAY today FRIDAY

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

I can confirm both Apis Bull's and dh5158 donations via PayPal.  That exhausts my matching of the first $100.  I have contacted Eric to provide credit card info to transfer the funds.  I know there is still at least one donor out there that is going to participate and has left a message for Eric. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

Brad just did another $50 over Paypal

Cheers

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I donated $100 this morning. Eric probably had that included in his update. So, we're short? Come on people, we need a grand so we can get a mention in greg's blog, it will make the bullspen famous.

I'm sure we are over that.  Eric said that he thought it was $850-$900.  I added $100, RJW added $50, dh5158 doubled his donation (whatever that may have been), and Brad tapped out of his $100 match.  That's not counting anyone who has called since Eric's last post.

I think the home dugout should be called, "TheBullsPen.com Dugout".

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Isn't that being greedy? I mean, they are already going to call the area where the pitchers warm up the Bull Pen. And yes, I confirmed this with Eric.  ;)

Brad just did another $50 over Paypal

Cheers

Confirmed and thank you for your support of the Bulls.  It's not too late for others to join in.  This is, however, our (TheBullsPen.com) final day of the donation drive.

I donated $100 this morning. Eric probably had that included in his update. So, we're short? Come on people, we need a grand so we can get a mention in greg's blog, it will make the bullspen famous.

I'm sure we are over that.  Eric said that he thought it was $850-$900.  I added $100, RJW added $50, dh5158 doubled his donation (whatever that may have been), and Brad tapped out of his $100 match.  That's not counting anyone who has called since Eric's last post.

I tapped out my matching funds and added an additional donation.  We are over the goal, but I think if anyone has considered contributing to the first initiative of this type at TheBullsPen, they should continue to do so - after all, we'll need a good number to beat in 2009! 

Eric is at the baseball game and has some calls to return.  So we may not have a final or near-final number until later this afternoon.

Isn't that being greedy? I mean, they are already going to call the area where the pitchers warm up the Bull Pen. And yes, I confirmed this with Eric.  ;)

I really wanted the stadium named after us, but I figured we would need to pony up more than $1000.

I really wanted the stadium named after us, but I figured we would need to pony up more than $1000.

Once we topped $1000 I entered into negotiations to name a ketchup squeeze bottle after us.  Eric drives a hard bargain though.  He's offered mustard and some coffee stirrers, but I am holding firm.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Once we topped $1000 I entered into negotiations to name a ketchup squeeze bottle after us.  Eric drives a hard bargain though.  He's offered mustard and some coffee stirrers, but I am holding firm.

Hold your ground. Ketchup is a FAR superior condiment to mustard. Ketchup (or the cheaper and creepier "Catsup") is the king of all condiments!!!!

Archived