• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TheBullsPen.com softball $tadium fund - FINAL DAY today FRIDAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Awesome. But how'd we end up at such an obscure number? I would expect 400 or 450. Maybe even 460. But 463? Hehehe   >:D

I was the oddball who donated $23--I got my degree from USF when I was 23.

And you're lucky I at least stuck with whole dollars--in the past I've donated $20.05.  ;)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

Awesome. But how'd we end up at such an obscure number? I would expect 400 or 450. Maybe even 460. But 463? Hehehe   >:D

I was the oddball who donated $23--I got my degree from USF when I was 23.

And you're lucky I at least stuck with whole dollars--in the past I've donated $20.05.  ;)

;D

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Thanks for the reminder, I've added this to my Outlook calendar for Friday AM...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

If you would prefer to donate via PayPal, let me know, and I will facilitate that from my end.

I'd like the PayPal route for 30, Alex ....

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,002
  • Days Won:  469

I got tied up most of the day (not that kind of tied up) and didn't get to get updated until now.  Looks like a good start with a strong finish needed on Friday.

For Trip, and others, I will set up a PayPal method and post it here tomorrow.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

FOOK -----i will call friday

why didnt you remind me yesterdAY

Here is the donation button if you wish to donate via PayPal.  The funds are marked to the Softball Stadium fund.  I will list all donations to this account along with the donor name to ensure transparency.  I will pay all PayPal fees for donations made via this link including MATCHING THE FIRST $100 of donations to come in via this method.  My $100 match is in addition to my personal contribution to USF.  If anyone else would like to issue a MATCH challenge, please free to do so.

Donate to TheBullsPen.com Softball Stadium Fund and show your support of USF Athletics.

pixel.gif

Thank you for your support of the Bulls!

Here is the donation button if you wish to donate via PayPal.  The funds are marked to the Softball Stadium fund.  I will list all donations to this account along with the donor name to ensure transparency.  I will pay all PayPal fees for donations made via this link including MATCHING THE FIRST $100 of donations to come in via this method.  My $100 match is in addition to my personal contribution to USF.  If anyone else would like to issue a MATCH challenge, please free to do so.

Donate to TheBullsPen.com Softball Stadium Fund and show your support of USF Athletics.

pixel.gif

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

Done .... almost too **** easy.

edited by Bulliever to remove "code" quoted in response

Your donation has been received and I have matching funds remaining.  Any more takers, er givers?    :D

Archived