• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TheBullsPen.com softball $tadium fund - FINAL DAY today FRIDAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

Awesome. But how'd we end up at such an obscure number? I would expect 400 or 450. Maybe even 460. But 463? Hehehe   >:D

yea it sounds like someone was digging around in their couch for change or something "um yea make my donation $40...wait...$42....no wait...$42.50....actually $43."

I'm really tempted to call in and make a $0.17 donation

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,726

Please don't!!! ;)

Eric

Just a question, but what is this for?  Softball Stadium?  Cause...this would be kind of weird if ALL USF ALUMNI could only donate for 1 hour on 2 days a year?  Pretty lame if you ask me. 

I guess thats not the case and that USF alumni can donate whatever they want WHENEVER they want.  I wouldn't think USF would put a limit on WHEN you could donate.  I just don't get it...and I missed the time to donate.  :(

I'll call on Friday.

Adios!

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,460
  • Days Won:  13

Please don't!!! ;)

Eric

Just a question, but what is this for?  Softball Stadium?  Cause...this would be kind of weird if ALL USF ALUMNI could only donate for 1 hour on 2 days a year?  Pretty lame if you ask me. 

I guess thats not the case and that USF alumni can donate whatever they want WHENEVER they want.  I wouldn't think USF would put a limit on WHEN you could donate.  I just don't get it...and I missed the time to donate.  :(

I'll call on Friday.

Adios!

GO BULLS!!!

Its a drive by www.thebullspen.com

You can donate anytime you wish. Just call the AD.

Guest AstroBull

8_va,

We were just doing a board fundraising project for the new softball stadium.  Eric and the guys have their lines open for us for the two time slots for our donations.  Glad you will be calling in on Friday.

• Content Count:  446

I missed the window - do I have to wait until Friday now?

• Content Count:  1,158

As I posted, you can call us anytime you would like.  We set a side these two hours to specifically make sure we were available to take your phone calls for this project.  If you call any other time, we may be in a meeting, at an event, etc.  But leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.  This goes for any gift you'd like to make or question you may have as well. 

Eric

Guest AstroBull

As I posted, you can call us anytime you would like.  We set a side these two hours to specifically make sure we were available to take your phone calls for this project.  If you call any other time, we may be in a meeting, at an event, etc.  But leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.  This goes for any gift you'd like to make or question you may have as well. 

Eric

• Content Count:  2,726

sounds good.  I call on friday.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  4,879

Call now.  Eric will always take a call to give money to support the Bulls.  He just set aside that special time to do only this and to be sure to be at the phone.

Archived