• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU HOTEL DEAL: BRAND NEW HOTEL $56/NIGHT TOTAL - MUST BOOK TODAY!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

USFFISHIN = USFBARGAIN today!  lol

Nice finds today man!

LOL.  Well the find on the flight lead to the find on the rental car and the hotel.  Everyone is aware of the rental car deal that's in the first Plane post right???

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,479

Thanks man, my dad and I are doing the flight for free, the rental car deal, and are doing this hotel Friday and Saturday night this is incredible on the prices.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Score.  In for 2 nights (fri-sun).

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I made reservations at the seven star Hotel Chez Mom and Dad in lovely Pembroke Pines, Florida. The accomidations are spectacular and gratis. Unfortunately, accomidations fill up rather quickly when my brother and I show up, so there are no rooms left.  ;)

Great find on the hotel rooms, though. Is it possible that we may outnumber the FIU people like we did to FAU at Lockhart Stadium?

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

You are awesome!!  These deals may get me to another bulls game!!!!

• Content Count:  19

Just booked 3 rooms for me, my wife, and our 4 friends.  Thanks for the find.

• Content Count:  879

Well, tried to make a reservation using the phone number provided and they transferred me to some general hotel reservation center (I think an 800 number reservation service).  They then told me I had to call back to the hotel directly and make the reservation because the best rate they could give me was $90 something.  So I called back and was able to make the reservations directly with the front desk or whoever.  So if you call to make reservations, don't let them transfer you someplace else.  The 800 number guy didn't know anything about that special.  Room reserved though, so I'm happy.  ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Just booked Friday and Saturday night for a grand total of $110.  I talked to Villiana at the front desk.  She was very nice and I asked her if she was getting a lot of calls for that weekend.  She answered, "Yes, and I don't know why".  I explained that USF is playing FIU that weekend and we are all booking.  She kidded me saying, "Who?  You are UM?" and laughed.  Good personality and good deal.  We're going to drive down, but it will be neat staying at the official Bulls Fan's hotel!

Ten minute drive to FIU from there according to Villiana.

• Content Count:  1,479

Just booked Friday and Saturday night for a grand total of $110.  I talked to Villiana at the front desk.  She was very nice and I asked her if she was getting a lot of calls for that weekend.  She answered, "Yes, and I don't know why".  I explained that USF is playing FIU that weekend and we are all booking.  She kidded me saying, "Who?  You are UM?" and laughed.  Good personality and good deal.  We're going to drive down, but it will be neat staying at the official Bulls Fan's hotel!

Ten minute drive to FIU from there according to Villiana.

Thats what they told my dad when he booked it this afternoon. That didnt piss you off when she asked who we we're? Well, she'll find out soon enough, and if this year doesnt get her attention, maybe she'll know our name when we kick UM's ass for 5 straight years in 09. lol

• Content Count:  32

Ugh. 4 months away lol. Can't wait for this game though!!! We got our own unofficial USF plane and hotel... time to partaaaay!!

Archived