• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

FIU HOTEL DEAL: BRAND NEW HOTEL $56/NIGHT TOTAL - MUST BOOK TODAY!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I took advantage of this deal and booked 2 rooms at the hotel in August for a Keys trip I'll hopefully be taking.  I'll let you guys know how the hotel is then.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307

Ugh. 4 months away lol. Can't wait for this game though!!! We got our own unofficial USF plane and hotel... time to partaaaay!!

Yes Jessi, we need to party friday night....and saturday!

• Content Count:  19

We need to make sure all of us get together Saturday night to party down in Miami.  We'll be celebrating Bulls-style!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

We need to make sure all of us get together Saturday night to party down in Miami.  We'll be celebrating Bulls-style!

It's supposed to be a 7pm game so if it's ok, I'll party at the stadium.  ;D

• 3 months later...

• Content Count:  879

OK.  Just thought I would let you all know something and you can do with it what you will.  I went to cancel my hotel reservation at the Indigo because I could not get tickets  :'( and decided to go to the Louisville game instead ;D.  I could not get through to the hotel's direct number (Indigo).  Had to call the 800 and told them I could not get the hotel directly.  They told me the hotel is not going to open until August sometime.  That was ok by me.  But they also told me that they did not have my reservation.  Could not find it by confirmation number, by check-in date or by name.  They said their confirmation numbers should start with the number 6.  Mine starts with P314.....

So, I will continue to try to reach someone directly at the hotel towards the end of August and hope that I don't get my credit card charged for a no show.

Just a heads up!!

OK.  Just thought I would let you all know something and you can do with it what you will.  I went to cancel my hotel reservation at the Indigo because I could not get tickets  :'( and decided to go to the Louisville game instead ;D.  I could not get through to the hotel's direct number (Indigo).  Had to call the 800 and told them I could not get the hotel directly.  They told me the hotel is not going to open until August sometime.  That was ok by me.  But they also told me that they did not have my reservation.  Could not find it by confirmation number, by check-in date or by name.  They said their confirmation numbers should start with the number 6.  Mine starts with P314.....

So, I will continue to try to reach someone directly at the hotel towards the end of August and hope that I don't get my credit card charged for a no show.

Just a heads up!!

Try calling 1-305-595-6000.  I got the # from the actual hotel site: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/in/1/en/hotel/miakd;jsessionid=1F30LMRHGJVX2CTGWAJCHPQKM0YBUIY4?hotelCode=miakd&_requestid=385266  I actually called them on a reservation yesterday.  I am staying there in 1 week on Thurs the 21st.  I called to check on my reservation, make sure they had me down for 2 rooms with double beds, and at $49 rate.  I just gave her my name and the date and she looked it all up.  Everything checked out perfect.  I'll try to take some pics and let you guys know how my stay is.

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  760

I just called them today cause I was worried since I dont remember ever getting a confirmation email, and they have my reservation, but not at $56/night like it was when i reserved it ($109 now). They are checking it out now and will get back to me. Just wanted to give you all a heads up incase the same issue comes up with anyone else.

They have all of the $56 reservations on their 'old' computer system.  So if you talk to them and it's not in their system tell them to check ther old system in the back.  I was just there a couple weeks ago and went through that.  I also had him check my reservation for FIU while I was there and I told him there were a bunch of people that booked that weekend.  He checked and verified that there were a lot of people booked for that weekend.  See my post and pics here: http://www.thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=51235.0

• Content Count:  760

Yea it took some time and arguing but they finally found it. When i called yesterday the ******* gave me a new confirmation with a new rate, so it looked like i booked it yesterday. I'm jus glad they found it. This is going to be a fun cheap trip!

It also helps to mention that you booked with the "Spirit Airlines Deal" and that the reservation is "on the old computer system in the back"

Archived