• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FLY TO FIU GAME FOR FREE!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

2 more in green and gold! 9:30 flight down on Friday, flying back 7:00 am on Sunday. No charge.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Seriously... even if the taxes are $50, you're still not driving to Ft. Lauderdale and back for less than that.

This is awesome.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Seriously... even if the taxes are $50, you're still not driving to Ft. Lauderdale and back for less than that.

True, but you've still gotta get a car and drive, plus a hotel.

I'll be driving.  It's only 3 hours from Lakeland.  My Toyota Echo gets 42 miles per gallon.  Also, I can bring a cooler full of beer with me!

• Content Count:  5,591

possibly doing it, im guessing if you do it and you just don't go, you don't lose money?

True, but you've still gotta get a car and drive, plus a hotel.

I'll be driving.  It's only 3 hours from Lakeland.  My Toyota Echo gets 42 miles per gallon.  Also, I can bring a cooler full of beer with me!

Yeah tougher for me, from st pete its about 5+ hours,

just don't drink it in the car  ;)

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

his is my only skepticism..........This offer is valid only on new roundtrip bookings with fares of $49 each way or higher at spiritair.com for travel between May 5, 2008 through May 20, 2008 or travel between May 28, 2008 through June 11, 2008 or travel between September 4, 2008 through November 15, 2008.

so does this mean by signing up for this flight ive agreed to also make another flight reservation at one of the dates listed above??

• Content Count:  8,158

Let's cut out the unnecessary verbiage:

This offer is valid only on new roundtrip bookings with fares of $49 each way or higher at spiritair.com for travel between September 4, 2008 through November 15, 2008.

If that's when you made your reservation for, you're not obligated to purchase anything else.

question is it round trip free?

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

Honestly I think it's a computer glitch that rather than checking if the flights are $49, and if so giving it to you for free, it's giving all applicable flights free.  I am not worried about being charged.  In you confirmation email (see first page of thread) it has the total broken down for you.  They can't just charge you for something and not let you know what they're charging you for.

Archived