• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FLY TO FIU GAME FOR FREE!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

THIS IS ONLY GOOD UNTIL TODAY (FRIDAY) AT 11:59 PM.  SO, DON'T HESITATE AND BOOK IT NOW!!

Go to http://www.spiritair.com

Select to Ft. Lauderdale and from Tampa (THIS WORKS FOR ANY CITIES IN THE STATE FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE OTHER TRAVELING TO DO)

Enter "save48" as the promotion code...

fare will be a total of $0.00 dollars including taxes (be sure to click that you don't want to be part of their fare club).

* Coupon usage/booking must be made on spiritair.com between 12:00 AM ET on May 1, 2008 and 11:59 PM ET on May 2, 2008. This offer is valid only on new roundtrip bookings with fares of $49 each way or higher at spiritair.com for travel between May 5, 2008 through May 20, 2008 or travel between May 28, 2008 through June 11, 2008 or travel between September 4, 2008 through November 15, 2008.

***************************************************************************************************************

I also found a deal on rental cars.....

go to http://reservations.sunshinerentacar.com/rates and select the dates/times and the car you want.  Use promo code SpiritAir3.

I got a midsize from Friday at 11PM to Sunday at 5PM for $43 including taxes/fees etc.  (I am over 25 though).  So you guys under 25, there is a $15 surcharge, which is still a pretty good deal!

GO BOOK NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!  8 of us have already done it!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I don't get it.  Nothing in life is free.  What's the catch?

Here's my confirmation email:

Thank you for booking with Spirit Airlines. Your flight confirmation is below.

Please review and retain for your travels.

Confirmation information:

Reservation date:    01May2008

Record Locator:      *******

Reservation for:

KIM Adult

SCOTT Adult

1 19Sep2008 NK373 R (, Non-Refundable)

09:30pm TAMPA INTL (TPA)

10:33pm FT LAUDERDALE/HOLLYWOOD INTL (FLL)

2 21Sep2008 NK348 R (, Non-Refundable)

06:25pm FT LAUDERDALE/HOLLYWOOD INTL (FLL)

07:30pm TAMPA INTL (TPA)

Fare breakdown

ADULT Fare    0.00 USD,

0.00 USD, US 911 Security fee

0.00 USD, US FET

0.00 USD, US Passenger Facility Charge

0.00 USD, US Segment Tax

--------------

Total Fare    0.00 USD

--------------

The "Total paid" amount is inclusive of voucher and credit card payments combined, when applicable.

We encourage you to reconfirm your reservation one week in advance of scheduled travel by visiting www.spiritair.com.

You can select your seats, obtain boarding passes, modify and cancel your reservation online by following the steps below.

Baggage

Each ticketed passenger is allowed one carry-on bag. In addition to one carry-on bag, customers may bring one personal item, which includes a purse, briefcase, laptop or diaper bag, without charge.

Charges will apply to each item transported as checked luggage. Customers will receive a 50% discount for the first two (2) checked bags when purchased online. To pre-purchase bags now, go to: http://www.spiritair.com/Welcome.aspx?pg=bkgModManager&login=myreservation.

Seat Assignments

Please review the guidelines below when selecting your seats online at spiritair.com.

Please note that only reservations made through spiritair.com and the Spirit Reservations Center are eligible for advance seat assignments.

Seat assignments are available within 90 days and up to 1 hour prior to each flight's departure.

Online seat assignments are based on availability and may not be open for your flight. Other restrictions may prevent you from obtaining an advanced seat assignment. Remember you may always have your seat assigned at the airport on the dayof departure.

If a seating assignment request cannot be selected for your outbound flight please continue the process, as seat assignments may still be available for your return trip.

Steps for selecting your seats:

1. Click on the link provided in your confirmation email or go to:

https://www.spiritair.com/Welcome.aspx?pg=bkgModManager

2. Enter your last name along with the Record Locator provided in this confirmation email and click on the "Search Now" button.

3. Click on the "Assign Seats" button.

4. Click on a seat in the graphical seat display.

5. Click on the "Next" button to request seats on return flight, if applicable.

6. Click on a seat in the graphical seat display.

7. Click on the "Next" button to review the seats you selected.

8. Click on the "Reserve" button to confirm you seating request.

9. Click "OK" to confirm your selected seats.

The seats you selected will be displayed.

You will receive an email confirming your seat selection.

Boarding Passes

Please review the guidelines below when printing your boarding pass online at spiritair.com.

After your seats have been assigned, you may check-in to print your boarding passes within 24 hours and up to 1 hour prior to each flight's departure.  You may always obtain boarding passes at the airport on the day of departure.

Boarding passes may be printed online, but check-in at the airport ticket counter on the day of departure is required for passengers checking luggage.

Boarding passes may not be printed online for passengers traveling as unaccompanied minors, passengers traveling with pets, group reservations and reservations containing international destinations.  Other restrictions may prevent you from printing your boarding pass online.

Steps for printing your boarding pass:

Please note that once you print your boarding pass, you may not change your seat assignments.

2. Enter your last name along with the Record Locator provided in this confirmation email.

3. Click on the "Boarding Pass" button.

4. Your boarding pass will display.

5. Click on the print icon in your Web browser to print your boarding pass.

Changing/Canceling Your Reservation

For the list of rules regarding changes or cancellations, please click below to review the Spirit Airlines Terms and Conditions.

http://www.spiritair.com/asp_popup/popup_terms_conditions.aspx

Steps for modifying or canceling your reservation online:

2. Enter your last name along with the Record Locator provided in this confirmation email.

3. Select the flight you would like to change.

4. Click on the "Change" button

5. Select the new flight or date.

6. Confirm your new selection and click on the "Check out" button.

7. Enter your credit card if applicable.

8. Click on the "Book Reservation" button.

9. Review your new summary page.

You will receive an email confirming your itinerary changes.

When modifications are made you are required to reselect your seats and obtain new boarding passes.

Day of Departure

Check-in begins three (3) hours prior to departure at the Spirit Airlines ticket counter.

Spirit reserves the right to cancel the reservation or seat assignment of any passenger who does not have a boarding pass at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled or posted departure; 45 minutes for Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Atlanta and San Francisco; and 60 minutes for all international flights.

Due to additional TSA screening requirements and/or international security procedures, customers wanting to check baggage are required to do so at the ticket counter at least 30 minutes before departure; 45 minutes for Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas,  Los Angeles, Atlanta and San Francisco; and 60 minutes for all international flights.

Customers presenting themselves at the boarding gate less than fifteen (15) minutes before the departure (30 minutes for international flights) may lose their reservation and become ineligible for denied boarding compensation.

For further assistance you may contact the Spirit Airlines Reservations Center by calling toll free 800-772-7117 or en Espanol al 800-756-7117.

Thank you for choosing Spirit Airlines.

Enjoy your travels.

TRUST ME, 8 OF US ARE ALREADY BOOKED!

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Wow, it worked! Great find.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I'll see you on the plane actualy. I have the same flights.

That makes 9 Bulls on that flight so far.  I can't imagine that the flight really has anyone booked on it yet, so it'd be cool to fill the plane up with Bullspeners.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

My skepticism has gotten the better of me.  It’s not that far a drive anyhow.

Like I said it works for other flights too.  See original post for the details of dates available!

My skepticism has gotten the better of me.  It’s not that far a drive anyhow.

Go try it and see, you don't have to put your CC info in until the very end.

• Content Count:  1,981

me plus 2!

Archived