• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FLY TO FIU GAME FOR FREE!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Honestly I think it's a computer glitch that rather than checking if the flights are $49, and if so giving it to you for free, it's giving all applicable flights free.  I am not worried about being charged.  In you confirmation email (see first page of thread) it has the total broken down for you.  They can't just charge you for something and not let you know what they're charging you for.

Spirit can (and will) do things as they please.  Not that I saying anything bad will happen, but I would not be suprised if Spirit decides to employ a "fine print" clause and pop you for more $$$.  I sincerely hope this deal goes the way it seems.

Just promise me that if something goes wrong, you won't pass away while on hold.  The hold times for reimbursements are quite long.  =p

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Honestly I think it's a computer glitch that rather than checking if the flights are $49, and if so giving it to you for free, it's giving all applicable flights free.  I am not worried about being charged.  In you confirmation email (see first page of thread) it has the total broken down for you.  They can't just charge you for something and not let you know what they're charging you for.

Spirit can (and will) do things as they please.  Not that I saying anything bad will happen, but I would not be suprised if Spirit decides to employ a "fine print" clause and pop you for more $$$.  I sincerely hope this deal goes the way it seems.

Just promise me that if something goes wrong, you won't pass away while on hold.  The hold times for reimbursements are quite long.  =p

If something goes wrong and it's Spirit's fault, any charges to your credit card you don't agree with can be challenged through your cc company if you can't get a timely answer form Spirit....

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Just saw a story on this on the news, over 1000 flights booked between flights in Florida. No answer from Spirit yet

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

Add 2 for me.

I also booked flights to ft lauderdale pretty much every week :)

• Content Count:  809

There was a guy on Conan a couple weeks ago talking about travel websites, and said the airlines have to honor any price glitch that may appear on the website.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

i hope they dont put the inflatable "autopilot" from the movie Airplane in the cockpit and purposely crash us into a field to get back at us for catching their glitch.

• Content Count:  879

Well, darn it.  I didn't have time at work to make the arrangements.  Can't find any "free" flights anymore.  Up to the $40s and $50s for those days.  Guess I'm driving.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,336
  • Days Won:  10

yeah, thirty five for each person for each way.  I'll drive.  Save the car rental and airport parking, too.

• Content Count:  1,981

Update:

Me plus 20.

Archived