• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many stars will Bellamy be?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

I know people say that stars don't matter but this is just for the hell of it then...

How many stars will Bellamy be once he gets graded?  And don't give me that "3 or 4-stars" crap...Give a precise prediction. 

I'll say he'll be 3 stars.  But, in my mind, he is a much better 3-star than our first commit last year, Hawkins.

• Content Count:  563

STARTS AS A 3* AND DEPENDING ON THE YEAR HE HAS A 4* ON SCOUT AND A HIGH 3* ON RIVALS .

MANY THINKS HES ONE OF THE TOP 5 RBS IN FLA THIS YEAR .

LAST YEAR THE TOP 5 RBS IN THE STATE WERE 4 OR 5 STARS .

http://hsflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=376&p=9&c=4&pid=11&yr=2008

2007 - HAD 6

06 - 4

05 - 4

04 - 2

• Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

3 stars

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

22 stars

• Content Count:  4,642

i say he's a 4 start depending on if he performs well his senior year / senior camps.  the kid is fast.

• Content Count:  563

i say he's a 4 start depending on if he performs well his senior year / senior camps.  the kid is fast.

HAVE YOU SEEN HIM PLAY ? WITH HIS SIZE, I DIDNT EXPECT HIM TO BE MUCH OF AN BURNER .

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I believe I read on Scout somewhere that they've said they'll start him out at 3 stars

• Content Count:  4,016

I know people say that stars don't matter but this is just for the hell of it then...

How many stars will Bellamy be once he gets graded?  And don't give me that "3 or 4-stars" crap...Give a precise prediction. 

I'll say he'll be 3 stars.  But, in my mind, he is a much better 3-star than our first commit last year, Hawkins.

Three star, but ranked in the top 50 FL players, probably somewhere between 35-50.  You are right not the same type of three star as Hawkins so his power ranking will probably be like 5.6/5.7.  He's a real stud, and he's not fast, just fast for his size, but the kid can run away from people.  He does have all the ability.  A great senior year would shoot him to top 30 and four star, but playing in Pinellas, on an average program, and with grades still iffy will prevent him from being a four star unless he does unbelievable stuff at a camp or two this summer.

• Content Count:  526

Three star, but ranked in the top 50 FL players, probably somewhere between 35-50.  You are right not the same type of three star as Hawkins so his power ranking will probably be like 5.6/5.7.  He's a real stud, and he's not fast, just fast for his size, but the kid can run away from people.  He does have all the ability.  A great senior year would shoot him to top 30 and four star, but playing in Pinellas, on an average program, and with grades still iffy will prevent him from being a four star unless he does unbelievable stuff at a camp or two this summer.

Yes I agree with you.  And I hope that he does well enough this season to earn 4 stars.  I knew about his "average" program, to say the least, but I hadn't even given his grades a thought  :). We'll see.

Archived