• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Current Team Rankings

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  505
  • Days Won:  0

Scout has us at #46 but still has two 3 star guys Green and Jones as commits, so expect to fall back into the 50's.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Rankings aren't that important.  Maybe if you're in the Top 10 or 20, but everything else is subjective.  What matters is that you fill glaring holes and provide other positions with depth.  Out of this class, probably only 5 or so will have an impact next year anyway.  My guess is that Kion Wilson, David Bedford, Cory Grissom, Quavon Taylor and Jeff Hawkins will be the impact guys. 

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

You don't think Craig Marshall will make an impact next year?  He and Bedford could play opposite Selvie (rotating).

Regardless... I'm not unhappy with this class at all.... we recruited needs pretty well.

• Content Count:  2,523

Have you guys looked at the Bama class?  GEEZ!!!!!!  I'm in Mobile surrounded by Bama fans/boosters and they knew they had a good class coming, but they nailed EVERY SINGLE TARGET they wanted for the most part.  It's sick the talent they brought in.  30+ kids and they'll all be in the fold as they got a few to back date, and a few are from LOADED families who agreed to pay their way to free up additional schollies in a bid to get the biggest/baddest class in history to get bama back to the top.

I've got to say, stars aren't everything, but if you watched the videos on the kids they got, it's friggin incredible.  Shoot, they're projecting 7 of that class will start immediately.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I've got to say, stars aren't everything, but if you watched the videos on the kids they got, it's friggin incredible.

Keep in mind that only the best things will go into those videos.  With proper editing, one could make Ryan Leaf out to be the #1 pick in the NFL Draft.  whoops...

• Content Count:  2,523

I've got to say, stars aren't everything, but if you watched the videos on the kids they got, it's friggin incredible.

Keep in mind that only the best things will go into those videos.  With proper editing, one could make Ryan Leaf out to be the #1 pick in the NFL Draft.  whoops...

I've seen a few of the kids from that class as they all play here in Mobile and they look bigger and faster than some of the guys I saw at the Senior Bowl.  Seriously.  J. Jones at WR already looks like he could play in the NFL.  Well over 6', fast as hell and about 225lbs.  Some of the kids they already have committed to NEXT YEARS class are friggin mammoths.  One kid is 6'7'' and about 300lbs as a JUNIOR.  Insane.  Just heard on the radio, Tommy Bowden from Clemson already has committs from friggin 9th graders!  This recruiting stuff is getting crazy.  Pretty soon, they'll be getting committments in pop warner...

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I've seen a few of the kids from that class as they all play here in Mobile and they look bigger and faster than some of the guys I saw at the Senior Bowl.  Seriously.  J. Jones at WR already looks like he could play in the NFL.  Well over 6', fast as hell and about 225lbs.   Some of the kids they already have committed to NEXT YEARS class are friggin mammoths.  One kid is 6'7'' and about 300lbs as a JUNIOR.  Insane.  Just heard on the radio, Tommy Bowden from Clemson already has committs from friggin 9th graders!  This recruiting stuff is getting crazy.  Pretty soon, they'll be getting committments in pop warner...

the better teams are the better recruiters

the poorer teams are cry  babies

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Have you guys looked at the Bama class?  GEEZ!!!!!!  I'm in Mobile surrounded by Bama fans/boosters and they knew they had a good class coming, but they nailed EVERY SINGLE TARGET they wanted for the most part.  It's sick the talent they brought in.  30+ kids and they'll all be in the fold as they got a few to back date, and a few are from LOADED families who agreed to pay their way to free up additional schollies in a bid to get the biggest/baddest class in history to get bama back to the top.

I've got to say, stars aren't everything, but if you watched the videos on the kids they got, it's friggin incredible. Shoot, they're projecting 7 of that class will start immediately.

I'm surprised it's not more than 7 new starters for a BCS team that lost at home to the 3rd place Sunbelt team ....

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I've got to say, stars aren't everything, but if you watched the videos on the kids they got, it's friggin incredible. Shoot, they're projecting 7 of that class will start immediately.

I'm surprised it's not more than 7 new starters for a BCS team that lost at home to the 3rd place Sunbelt team ....

Its amazing that Bama can recruit so well with the high achedemic standards they have there.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Its amazing that Bama can recruit so well with the high achedemic standards they have there.

I can suggest a good academic committee.  ::)

Archived