• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

B.J. DANIELS PICKS BULLS

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

RichRod loses to USF AGAIN!  :)

Little blurb on Daniels from a Michigan blog:

"

1:16 p.m.: The big winners thus far are Alabama and USC. The Crimson Tide kept the No. 1 receiver in the country Julio Jones in his home state. The Trojans got major signings from top 100 recruits Nick Perry (Detroit King) and cornerback T.J Bryant from Florida. Bryant’s teammate at Tallahassee Lincoln High School, quarterback B.J. Daniels chose South Florida. Daniels, a dual-threat signal caller, was reportedly being courted by Rich Rodriguez but chose to stay in his home state. Even more pressure for Rodriguez to land Pryor.

"

Link

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

"

1:16 p.m.: The big winners thus far are Alabama and USC. The Crimson Tide kept the No. 1 receiver in the country Julio Jones in his home state. The Trojans got major signings from top 100 recruits Nick Perry (Detroit King) and cornerback T.J Bryant from Florida. Bryant’s teammate at Tallahassee Lincoln High School, quarterback B.J. Daniels chose South Florida. Daniels, a dual-threat signal caller, was reportedly being courted by Rich Rodriguez but chose to stay in his home state. Even more pressure for Rodriguez to land Pryor.

"

Link

There must be word of Terelle Pryor strongly considering Michigan. If that was the case I would have to think it is a big victory for Rod.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Apparently he is considering OSU and Michigan.  Nonetheless, I am sure RichRod would like one in the hand (Daniels).

Don't rain on my parade!  I have to get excitement somehow.

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

He will be the next Michael Vick.

(Minus all the dog stuff)

Today's the first time I saw highlights of him. WOW. I'm not as worried about the post-Grothe era now.

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

He will be the next Michael Vick.

(Minus all the dog stuff)

Today's the first time I saw highlights of him. WOW. I'm not as worried about the post-Grothe era now.

He's got a great ability to keep his head up while scrambling. Strong arm, good speed, great escapability... He's going to be fun to watch in a few years.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  152

did the Seminoles try to recruit BJ?

I mean if you want to stay in the state and all....

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I don't know if "strong arm" does him justice. Geez, looks like the kid has a cannon.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  152

I don't know if "strong arm" does him justice. Geez, looks like the kid has a cannon.

sounds heavy

have you ever tried to run carrying a cannon?

it's not easy

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

"

"

Link

There must be word of Terelle Pryor strongly considering Michigan. If that was the case I would have to think it is a big victory for Rod.

My guess would be he isn't going there.  He is delaying for a while becuase he likes OSU, and his parents are pressuring him to PSU, so he is going to visit penn state and UO.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,593
  • Days Won:  29

QB recruiting sure has stepped up the past 3 years.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived