• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

B.J. DANIELS PICKS BULLS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

I played against Voss in HS. I like him but unless he has been working as hard as possible he would not stand a chance against BJ. Just watch BJ's highlights, so quick, so smooth and a monster arm. Hopefully they all make eachother better with the competition. We will see.. phew BJ made my day so much better! lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I see in the time it took me to get my dog from the vet people have cheered up around these parts.

• Content Count:  2,523

I see in the time it took me to get my dog from the vet people have cheered up around these parts.

Before you left, it wouldn't have surprised me if we lost Bedford and didn't hit on anyone!!!  lol What a rollercoaster this crap is...

Before you left, it wouldn't have surprised me if we lost Bedford and didn't hit on anyone!!!  lol What a rollercoaster this crap is...

Bedford wasn't going anywhere so why worry.  The only kids we have officially lost so far is Green and that was due to academics which could have eliminated him even if he was approved.  Jones has not officially signed a LOI with MTSU and no one is really sure whats going on with him (hes another kid very iffy on grades btw).  People were getting riled up over missing out on kids who had us in their top few schools but had all signs pointing to them going else where (except OJ).  If you believed we could have lost Bedford i have some great beach front property in Flagstaff for you. 

• Content Count:  743

Whats up with Odoms (the WR)?

Has he officially gone the Miami route?

Per Rivals: Pahokee (FL) High School WR Martavious Odoms says he won't be signing any scholarship papers tomorrow.

Great land with BJ. This got me excited.

• Content Count:  2,523

Bedford wasn't going anywhere so why worry.  The only kids we have officially lost so far is Green and that was due to academics which could have eliminated him even if he was approved.   Jones has not officially signed a LOI with MTSU and no one is really sure whats going on with him (hes another kid very iffy on grades btw).   People were getting riled up over missing out on kids who had us in their top few schools but had all signs pointing to them going else where (except OJ).  If you believed we could have lost Bedford i have some great beach front property in Flagstaff for you. 

I was exaggerating my friend...perhaps I should've put that in blue...needless to say, we were 0-4 on a few guys we WANTED while also losing a 4 star WR and getting a kick in the nuts regarding Green.  If anyone was elated at that point, it's no surprise they are the one's who already own that property...

Bedford wasn't going anywhere so why worry.  The only kids we have officially lost so far is Green and that was due to academics which could have eliminated him even if he was approved.  Jones has not officially signed a LOI with MTSU and no one is really sure whats going on with him (hes another kid very iffy on grades btw).  People were getting riled up over missing out on kids who had us in their top few schools but had all signs pointing to them going else where (except OJ).  If you believed we could have lost Bedford i have some great beach front property in Flagstaff for you. 

I was exaggerating my friend...perhaps I should've put that in blue...needless to say, we were 0-4 on a few guys we WANTED while also losing a 4 star WR and getting a kick in the nuts regarding Green.  If anyone was elated at that point, it's no surprise they are the one's who already own that property...

hahah touche sales man  ;D.  But how do you lose something you never had  ???

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Cap it off for us and tell us the dog is a five-star receiver...

705352781_5bb2787b82.jpg

Cap it off for us and tell us the dog is a five-star receiver...

705352781_5bb2787b82.jpg

Only if it helps cheer up all the chicken littles from earlier.

Then again how could they not like a 5 star WR wearing green  ;)

Rufus Barkley ***** WR

• Content Count:  4,642

this is great news

Archived