• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michigan?

USFDan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  0

Did u know that over the last 7 yrs OSU has had more players first round picks, then wvu has had players drafted??  That wvu offense just doesnt prepare people for the nfl..

About ur drop back statement, did u ever watch troy smith play?? Since he obviously lined up under i-form every time.. lol..

Lets please not turn this into a bashing thread.. Just if u look at pryor's recruitment, it is hard to believe hes gonna go to a school that has been talking to him for 3 weeks, and has been to for a lil over one day... When he has been to osu numerous times and has been in contact with them for over a yr, and has built great relationships with the recruits... I mean u could be right, but looking just a few of these facts, logic would tell u otherwise...

• Content Count:  879

It looks like BJ Daniels and M. Odoms have Michigan on their lists now.

According to the Michigan Scout site, Tay Odoms is scheduled to visit Michigan next week.  >:(

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

It looks like BJ Daniels and M. Odoms have Michigan on their lists now.

If BJ picks michigan.  He is a dumbass.  He will never see the field, and if terrelle pryor goes...

Pryor is no goin to michigan...

Why not?  The only one who knows is him and his family.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Did u know that over the last 7 yrs OSU has had more players first round picks, then wvu has had players drafted??  That wvu offense just doesnt prepare people for the nfl..

About ur drop back statement, did u ever watch troy smith play?? Since he obviously lined up under i-form every time.. lol..

Lets please not turn this into a bashing thread.. Just if u look at pryor's recruitment, it is hard to believe hes gonna go to a school that has been talking to him for 3 weeks, and has been to for a lil over one day... When he has been to osu numerous times and has been in contact with them for over a yr, and has built great relationships with the recruits... I mean u could be right, but looking just a few of these facts, logic would tell u otherwise...

He was being recruited by Rodriguez while he was at WVU for just as long as he has been in contact with OSU.  There's a reason why UM immediately went into his top 3 when Rodriguez made the jump to over there.  He would be the only spread style QB at michigan and could possible start for all 4 years while at ohio state he would have a lot more competition.  Pryor is going to go where he can get the most shine and PT and that would be UM by a long shot. 

He was being recruited by Rodriguez while he was at WVU for just as long as he has been in contact with OSU.  There's a reason why UM immediately went into his top 3 when Rodriguez made the jump to over there.  He would be the only spread style QB at michigan and could possible start for all 4 years while at ohio state he would have a lot more competition.  Pryor is going to go where he can get the most shine and PT and that would be UM by a long shot. 

I guess we'll see won't we :)

• Content Count:  879

I think BJ is less likely to sign with Michigan if Pryor does...so for that reason, I would like for Prior to sign with Michigan. 

• Content Count:  4,016

Tell me again where Troy Smith went in the draft....exactly.  Your coach spent to much time trying to conform him instead of using his athleticism.  I am not doubting OSU's system, I am just saying it is not as conducive of a system for Pryor as the one Rich Rod runs.  No doubt that OSU sends a lot of great players to the NFL, just not many QB's lately.  If Pryor is smart he recognizes that Rich Rod knows how to use a mobile QB to his strengths.  I love your coach but he has a very strict system that he likes to stick to.  With that being said I completely agree that Michigan came into the game late and it is difficult for a kid to switch gears on schools because they start to develop allegiances when they're going through the recruiting process.  But it also should be noted that Pryor had WVU in his top 3 for a while because of Rich Rod's offense, and it's clear the reason he's giving UM play is BECAUSE of Rich Rod's offense.  With Mallet transfering out it's pretty clear that Rich Rod plans to keep that offensive style at Michigan.  The big question is will Pryor go with the 'schools' that have been recruiting him the longest and hardest or will he go with a 'coach' that has been recruiting him just as long and who he clearly loves his system...because if he didn't love Rich Rod's system UM wouldn't be talking to him today.

Tell me again where Troy Smith went in the draft....exactly.  Your coach spent to much time trying to conform him instead of using his athleticism.  I am not doubting OSU's system, I am just saying it is not as conducive of a system for Pryor as the one Rich Rod runs.  No doubt that OSU sends a lot of great players to the NFL, just not many QB's lately.  If Pryor is smart he recognizes that Rich Rod knows how to use a mobile QB to his strengths.  I love your coach but he has a very strict system that he likes to stick to.  With that being said I completely agree that Michigan came into the game late and it is difficult for a kid to switch gears on schools because they start to develop allegiances when they're going through the recruiting process.  But it also should be noted that Pryor had WVU in his top 3 for a while because of Rich Rod's offense, and it's clear the reason he's giving UM play is BECAUSE of Rich Rod's offense.  With Mallet transfering out it's pretty clear that Rich Rod plans to keep that offensive style at Michigan.  The big question is will Pryor go with the 'schools' that have been recruiting him the longest and hardest or will he go with a 'coach' that has been recruiting him just as long and who he clearly loves his system...because if he didn't love Rich Rod's system UM wouldn't be talking to him today.

Fair enough, good point about Rrod contacting pryor while still at WVU... But to say tressel keeps strict to his system... Back when we had krenzel and clarrett(**** him) we ran a 3 yds and a cloud of dust offense... With the 2.5 yrs troy was our starter we ran a shotgun pass happy offense.. This yr was more so back to relying on ur great running back.. Tressel definitely changes his system based on the players he has.. And about troys draft, before the florida game after the michigan game they said he was projected a 1st or second round pick, then after the florida game he dropped to fifth or 6th round.. Which is ridic, i mean he has as good of a chance as anyone to be the ravens starter next yr, so id say hes doin ok..  We will see, to be honest this kid is so talented i could see him succeeding anywhere..

• Content Count:  557

I think BJ is less likely to sign with Michigan if Pryor does...so for that reason, I would like for Prior to sign with Michigan. 

I agree with you for sure, if Pryor goes somewhere else BJ is going to Michigan. The only problem with that is Pryor is going to be waiting for signing day before he tells ANYONE where he is going. So that doesn't leave much room for BJ to make his decision. Let's hope Pryor signs with Michigan EARLY!  ;)

Archived