• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Maybe you guys should quit worrying about USF, and start worrying about filling your lightning rod stadium more than a 4th full.

I wouldn't be criticizing their fans for their game tonight.

Good for you. Thankfully, I am not you though.

No... you just like looking like an ignorant moron. That area has had 8 inches of rain in the last 24 hours... there's no way we would have pulled a bigger crowd in the same situation.

Grow up....

A little harsh don't you think considering it's a thread started by a drunk Kanigit, stating "I truly love hating USF.  Seeing you do well literally makes me sick and seeing you lose is like christmas morning ... Good luck finding a stable home in the FBS landscape" ... and you guys choose to go after a Bulls fan on it??

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Very windy, very cold late in the game. Considering the conditions.....the crowd was more than OK.  My fancy dry suit  gave up in Q2. The wet blowing  wind was just huge.

Drunk posting.....thats what losing to FIU and  and BYU will do for ya. A conference win is a nice recovery though....even if it is against Marshall. A W is  a W.

Good luck next week.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

694 days and counting since UCF beat an opponent over .500

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Maybe you guys should quit worrying about USF, and start worrying about filling your lightning rod stadium more than a 4th full.

No... you just like looking like an ignorant moron. That area has had 8 inches of rain in the last 24 hours... there's no way we would have pulled a bigger crowd in the same situation.

Grow up....

A little harsh don't you think considering it's a thread started by a drunk Kanigit, stating "I truly love hating USF.  Seeing you do well literally makes me sick and seeing you lose is like christmas morning ... Good luck finding a stable home in the FBS landscape" ... and you guys choose to go after a Bulls fan on it??

No... this UCF guy was drunk... came back and aknowledged it and had a good laugh about it. The Bulls fan on the other hand has a long history of absolutely idiotic posts on a litany of subjects that have lacked logic and thought since day one. Stupid is as stupid does....

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Trust me, I am glad you aren't either.

There are plenty of time to take shots at UCiF and their fans, but last night wasn't one of them.

If you think our fans would have done anything different than UCiF fans did last night, then you'd be sorely mistaken, but you are used to be wrong about a good number of things on here anyways, so I am not surprised.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Grow up....

I've had him on Ignore for months now and I highly suggest it.  4 other people see how inane his babble can be and are also ignoring him.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Where is the love?

Ain't no love for you.  Get to steppin. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

You guys may not like it but from the choices available, specially if we are going to 12 is not a bad addition. If we are splitting into East-West then schools like UC and UL would like a florida school in their divsion and so would Tutgers and UConn. Chances are we end up in one divsion and they in the other

Keep trying to justify it. Theyre no better than anyone else available. These are all useless interchangeable trash schools.

Theres no way USF is supporting this move, and if its going through against our will, the BE just spit in our face. **** them. I hope we get a B12 invite and the be crashes and burns.

But wait, USF was not trying to block anyone right?

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

make no mistake about it, tho... USF is far superior to UCF in everything

markey_mark_wtf.gif