• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Man, it must suck to be a Knight right now.  First, it looks like the AQ school they admire most looks like will get a large hammer dropped on them, now their own school looks like will face sanctions. 

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but with the exception of a few UCF blind homers, I think it might be a little quiet around here for a while if anything happens to UCF. 

They are still in the "There is no evidence of anything illegal and this is just a conspiracy/hit job by UL their lackey Pat Forde" mode.  The first stage of grief is denial and they are still very much in denial. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Man, it must suck to be a Knight right now.  First, it looks like the AQ school they admire most looks like will get a large hammer dropped on them, now their own school looks like will face sanctions. 

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but with the exception of a few UCF blind homers, I think it might be a little quiet around here for a while if anything happens to UCF. 

They are still in the "There is no evidence of anything illegal and this is just a conspiracy/hit job by UL their lackey Pat Forde" mode.  The first stage of grief is denial and they are still very much in denial. 

Yeah, if their assessment of the outcome of the Plancher trial is any indication of what to expect from them, they will probably be in the denial stage for quite a while. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Yeah, if their assessment of the outcome of the Plancher trial is any indication of what to expect from them, they will probably be in the denial stage for quite a while. 

I thought they only have denial mode

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

But you have to remember they almost beat Texas!

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

I thought they were under probation already.  Two year.  If that is the case, this could be bad for them.  Does someone remember.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

I thought they were under probation already.  Two year.  If that is the case, this could be bad for them.  Does someone remember.

They are. A certain Big East program that starts with Louis and ends with Ville will be happy to help the NCAA in this investigation...I don't think the UCF would get a Big East bid. To much bad blood with current league teams.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

But you have to remember they almost beat Texas!

probably in their fans minds, that was a win. Hello...in one fans mind, their biggest "win" was when they lost to UGA in, what was it, 97' or 98'.  :D

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, for improper recruiting texts & phone calls.  This only makes it worse.  Just like in real life, a crime committed during probation is MUCH worse than outside of probation.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

****, there goes their ACC invite when Miami is kicked out.

Don't worry they can always fall back on that SEC invite they have in their back pocket!

"We're an SEC program stuck in CUSA" ... Still one of the all time classics.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

this would only cause issues with their basketball program though wouldnt it