• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

No biggie. Not sure why it's hard for some athletes to maintain such simple items. So much opportunity on the line, can't let little mishaps get in their way.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

are you serious?  the cop measured his window tint...........AT NIGHT?

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That is pretty ridiculous.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Poor guy :(

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

UCF cops are pretty hardcore. Always drove the speed limit, not a MPH over. Windows down (my tint was dark), stereo down or off. Stop at every stop sign for a good 1-2-3 count.

They'll measure at night. Dark tint is even darker looking at night. The tool they use just clips over the glass.

I'm pro-LEO, but most university police like to generate revenue so they will give everything a good look.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

UCF cops are pretty hardcore. Always drove the speed limit, not a MPH over. Windows down (my tint was dark), stereo down or off. Stop at every stop sign for a good 1-2-3 count.

They'll measure at night. Dark tint is even darker looking at night. The tool they use just clips over the glass.

I'm pro-LEO, but most university police like to generate revenue so they will give everything a good look.

I've got to come down on the officers' side when it comes to the front window tint, based strictly on their need for safety ... They should be able to see what's going on with little obstruction ... and I didn't read the article ... was it Godfrey or Smith?  :D

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Godfrey

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

I've got to come down on the officers' side when it comes to the front window tint, based strictly on their need for safety ... They should be able to see what's going on with little obstruction ... and I didn't read the article ... was it Godfrey or Smith?  :D

Come on Triple this deserves it's own thread.  This is far more than the normal D measuring of USF/UCF Mindless Drivel.  This is a real incident, a kid that is their star QB arrested now twice in 6 months for the same incident.  They completely hammered us for the same stuff on Ford and Brian Fisher.  Burying it on this thread doesn't serve it justice.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Trip didn't move it.... I did... and no, it didn't need it's own thread. Try striving to be better than the UCiF crowd... just because they do it doesn't justify it.