• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

i had no idea UCF's women's indoor track team was ranked this year!!  My gosh, let them in now!!!

Ham it up now and have a good 'ole laugh while you can..... :yeahbaby

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Keep dreaming.

If the Big East were serious about football, then they would have stopped when TCU was added, which now looks to be the case for the forseeable future.

Bianchi trying to mention UCF in the same breath with TCU is one of his best jokes in a long while.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

You can debate it al day, but what is driving this bus is money...and especially in consieration of the new TV contract.  The delta between the conference TV deals is HUGE! The BE wants a big TV revenue upgrade.

You can bet, that whatever school....or schools help put together the best deal for ESPN, will be whp the BE adds ...if any. Just my opinion.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

genital dimension envy

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Bianchi is a troll who writes mindless dribble to get hits on his blog.  That's all.

He is as delusional as the UCF fanbase.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Keep dreaming.

If the Big East were serious about football, then they would have stopped when TCU was added, which now looks to be the case for the forseeable future.

Bianchi trying to mention UCF in the same breath with TCU is one of his best jokes in a long while.

+1

I also LOL'd at him saying they're a top 25 program.

Top 25 one year does not equal a top 25 program imo. The only way they'll manage to be ranked again this year is if they dominate their joke of a schedule like they did last year.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Keep dreaming.

+1

Top 25 one year does not equal a top 25 program imo. The only way they'll manage to be ranked again this year is if they dominate their joke of a schedule like they did last year.

If that were the case, USF would be a top 10 program because we hit the top 10 for 3 years in a row.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Keep dreaming.

+1

If that were the case, USF would be a top 10 program because we hit the top 10 for 3 years in a row.

is it just me but doesn't he kind of contradict himself:

in one paragraph he says :

UCF — a Top 25 football program

then in the very next one he says ucf is:

building an up-and-coming football program

which one is it, an "Up-and-coming program" or a "Top 25 program"?

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

they're up-and-coming within the top-25.  i'm sure they'll be #1 very soon.  their coach promised me they would be.  derp.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  242

Hey USF fans, please check out our link to a story about UCF wanting to join the Big East http://www.thebullrush.com/2011/04/well-we-couldnt-just-drive-over-to.html

UCF wants in the Big East, but it seems the conference has to interest, more focus on Villanova still, yet writers, like Bianchi, keep trying to start debates between the two schools, what are your thoughts?