• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

No juco?  Don't you have an OL recruit from juco?  Didn't o'leary bring in Greco from pearl river to take over at qb? 

How's that pipeline to upstate ny working out?

Ha ha.  A little better.  Remember when you boys were getting on 24K for not doing well in the NFL.  Then in week 10 he outrushes nearly every rookie RB in the NFL including D-MAC.  24 yards shy of 1k playing for a team with no line.  Nice call.

:shhh

Ps: I watched UCF stay with Memphis until the end.  I plan on booking my post season plans soon.  Many more to come is my prophecy.  Enjoyable to be on the winning side. Like a fridge full of toaster struddle.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241

The Kevin Smith of the 0-16 Lions? Now theres a future!

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

No juco?  Don't you have an OL recruit from juco?  Didn't o'leary bring in Greco from pearl river to take over at qb? 

How's that pipeline to upstate ny working out?

Ha ha.  A little better.  Remember when you boys were getting on 24K for not doing well in the NFL.  Then in week 10 he outrushes nearly every rookie RB in the NFL including D-MAC.  24 yards shy of 1k playing for a team with no line.  Nice call.

:shhh

Ps: I watched UCF stay with Memphis until the end.  I plan on booking my post season plans soon.  Many more to come is my prophecy.  Enjoyable to be on the winning side. Like a fridge full of toaster struddle.

What happened to us having to worry about recruiting against O'Leary?  I clearly remember you saying that in a post a while back.  Last time i checked one school is on it's way to having a top 25 class and the other is stuck in mediocrity around the 60's.  Coming here and trying to run any kind of recruiting smack is down right laughable and makes you look very very silly.  Also coming here and trying to talk smack to a team not on your schedule is also pointless, especially one that you have never beaten.  Shoo gnat you bother me.   

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,204

Come on guys, you can do better than that. 

Stars  mean everything.  Sincerely, Kevin Smith, Asante Samuel, Brandon Marshall.

Not to fear, we are going to put the finishing touches on the med school in the not too distant future.  After we take most of UF's entering med class by way of free tuition, tier 1 and endowments will be just around the corner.  Just remember, 1219 and 3.75. 

Wow, you can get good students when you offer free tuition.  Good for you.  Do they get jobs at Disney too when they realize their degree is printed on Charmin?

Good for you being the #2 applied to school in the state.  You don't think that has anything to do with proximity to theme parks and Daytona Beach?  

We worry about more important things at USF like working on cures for cancer or innovating with technology.  You guys care more about Mickey Mouse and Erector set stadiums.  Good for you.

I did love how much more focused USF was on the students when I was there.  I started at UF and hated it up there.  I received much more student centered instruction at USF.  My brother started out at The University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign and said the same.  A good friend started at UCF and transferred to UT.  Said he was treated like a number and the school was obsessed wbout being UCF.

I can understand why UF and UIUC have an attitude about their academics because they have a long established tradition.  UCF?  Yeah, right.  You'd be nothing more than a cow college had Walt Disney not decided to park his big resort nearby.  You're seven years younger than us though you did start football first.  Strange that a BCS conference chose us over you though, and a BCS conference with some pretty good academic schools.  Maybe Pitt, one of the best universities in the country, didn't want to go slumming with UCF?

But you go ahead and keep your delusions of grandeur and we'll hold on to our Tier I status, our much greater (and growing) endowment, and our top 25 (and rising) recruiting class.  You enjoy your erector set and your startup medical program.  Funny that we've had one of those for a while.

And I know US News and Princeton Review ranked UCF and USF very closely academically overall, so I see know reason for you to talk up your academic end.  You're definitely no better than us, though we do much more research and our more active growing technology with business.  

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,492

This thread is ridiculous. Unless you go to an Ivy League school, it doesn't matter where you graduate from. What matters is how the individual performs. Anyone can make C's in college.

With that said.... 4 and O

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

he comes on an athletics board and talks about academics. goes to show you how bad ucf athletics are when the only comeback he has is about academics

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

he comes on an athletics board and talks about academics. goes to show you how bad ucf athletics are when the only comeback he has is about academics

UCF has pulled away plenty from USF this year in recruiting head to head.  The occassional 2 year Juco only means bandaids and breathmints as far as plugging holes on a team.  Ask our former coach.  We used to get all these 4 star guys, go look at our 2002 class.  All that gets you is a chocolate yoo hoo and the St. Pete bowl. 

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Chad,

Yeah JPP was high on UCF when he was academically Ineligible and universities knew it.  I'm sure it feels great that since he has increased his national attention and his grades and didn't even notice UCF still played football.  He could certainly qualify there, but it no longer exists in his mind.

BTW, how are those donations from alumni great Culpepper's millions coming?

• Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757

UCF has pulled away plenty from USF this year in recruiting head to head.  The occassional 2 year Juco only means bandaids and breathmints as far as plugging holes on a team.  Ask our former coach.  We used to get all these 4 star guys, go look at our 2002 class.  All that gets you is a chocolate yoo hoo and the St. Pete bowl.   

UTEP 58-UCF 13. I think were done here.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241

Wait, your arguement is that you are recruiting better than us, because its bad to get 4 star recruits?

2 star recruits that turn out great are exceptions not rules. Its as stupid as the argument that 40 time doesnt matter in the nfl because sometimes slow players turn out good