• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How About our Basketball Team?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,674
  • Days Won:  424

do we have any more games on TV this year? which ones ?

http://www.gousfbulls.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&KEY=&SPID=2923&SPSID=36688

Per our website, we have 3 more nationwide cable games and some ESPN360 games. I beleive, though, that there are supposed to be a lot more televised locally.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,055
  • Days Won:  469

There are a lot on TV over the next couple weeks...saw them on DirecTV.

I was able to watch the Rutgers game ( first half only), and was impressed with how we moved.  I have to withhold further judgment until I see some more games.  It's nice watching us have a few options on the continuous offense.

It's nice watching us have a few options on the continuous offense.

This is something we've been missing for years...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

definetely impressed with the BasketBulls.

can't wait for Wednesday.  the Pitt game should be good.

when is the WVU game at the SPTF?

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  168

here we go again--- ramping up expectations to excess--- then when the team loses, oh brother--- duck and cover -- the poop is about to fly

definetely impressed with the BasketBulls.

can't wait for Wednesday.  the Pitt game should be good.

when is the WVU game at the SPTF?

Sunday, Jan 20 ..... 2:00, I think.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

here we go again--- ramping up expectations to excess--- then when the team loses, oh brother--- duck and cover -- the poop is about to fly

dude, get over yourself, no one here has ramped up expectations. everyone is excited. sorry that you cant get excited for a team that hasnt done well for years with your man crush coach mac.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

I watched a number of games while at USF 96-01 and the team I watched on tv vs. Rutgers would've beaten any of them in my opinion.  Yeah, we've had some guys who could score on occasion during that time, but not as consistently as these two are doing and DJ is sick from 3 land.  This is the first team where I actually feel could win against anyone if things went their way.  Before, you knew you had no chance when teams like Cincy, Memphis and others back then rolled into town and you just went to see if you could incite one of their players or a coach into screaming back at your group (mission accomplished numerous times, most memorable was pissing off Cincy and Fortson).

Granted, I'm not going to go off the deep end and say this is an NCAA tourney team, bc I definitely saw some holes, but if DJ and KG can be more aggressive in the shot taking with the way they can score; then you never know...Tell you one thing, I fcan finally see some true, real potential for the long run for the first time that I never saw while at USF as a student when I attended...

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,055
  • Days Won:  469

dude, get over yourself, no one here has ramped up expectations. everyone is excited. sorry that you cant get excited for a team that hasnt done well for years with your man crush coach mac.

Come on, you don't have to get all personal with man-crush allegations...

What Mike says seems true...look at football...all excitement and then after a loss everyone on the team or related in anyway sucks and should be fired according to some posters here. 

Relax.  You're letting the tabloid trauma get to you.

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  168

wtf is all this talk about a man-crush on coach mac?

total BS.

All I ever did was support whoever our coach was at the time. I let the AD determine what is best interms of hiring and firing-- so sue me--- I don't pretend to be some sort of athletics department guru

and yes--- people are starter to get overly excited. WInning against Rutgers is nice--- but have you seen their record? It wasn';t our best win of the year. I expect us to lose our share of BE games. I will be pulling for the Bulls to win though. Sorry if I don't fit your deranged idea of how a fan is supposed to act.

Archived