• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Before you can say Copycat....Here is Mcmurphy PS; Greg was 1st

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Using your employer's computer for personal use is enough to tick off any boss. Using it to knowingly commit fraud and then bragging about is.. wow.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you Sheriff!

By the way, great post!

I would advise Ben to purchase a bottle of "Sex Panther."  60% of the time it works every time!

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

What's odd is his wife is admitting to committing fraud and to using company computers for personal assignments.

Very odd.

Bingo.  As is her sister who said he went to her class - when he didn't.  They are both STUPID enough to jeapardize their jobs.  I bet they both get fired.

If she was smart, she would have kept it silent and let the courts take care of it.  Let him get his degree, get his big NFL paycheck, and get her part.  I think she is trying to get a bigger piece of the pie by USING the media to her advantage.  If she can get the divorce finalized AFTER he gets a real paycheck, she will get more.  However, no one will be excited to draft him with all of this negative stuff, so she is going to get even less money. 

I have no doubt that she loves him and that is why she is acting all emotional, but she made some really dumb moves on this one.

• Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

At least Brett's piece seems a little more fair than Greg's...

Greg really was going negative... Brett seems to at least shed some light on both sides, and IMHO makes this woman look like part a liar/exaggerator and other part bipolar...

I'm not saying Ben's a saint or even a good guy, but at least he and his people are taking the high road and not airing dirty laundry in the press...

• Content Count:  8,158

I'm not going to chime in much on this, since I ended my Springer-watching days years ago.  Plus I don't know the whole story and neither do you, so it's all hearsay right now.  However, one quote jumped right out at me from Shauna's rant:

“I wrote those papers because I love him and I was trying to help our future. I don’t want to do anything that won’t please Christ. I’m tired of him [being portrayed] as Mr. Wonderful. He’s been awful, awful to me and these kids for two months.â€Â

So you had no problem (allegedly) cheating for Ben and (allegedly) writing his papers for four years with total disregard for that whole "Christians should be honest" thing but NOW that the tables are turned Christ's will is in the forefront of your mind?

If you ever wondered why many people are disgusted with religion, look no further.

• Content Count:  7,201

Greg really was going negative... Brett seems to at least shed some light on both sides, and IMHO makes this woman look like part a liar/exaggerator and other part bipolar...

I'm not saying Ben's a saint or even a good guy, but at least he and his people are taking the high road and not airing dirty laundry in the press...

actually, looks like both Brett and Greg tried to give Ben an opportunity to speak, but he chose to hide behind his lawyers.

Lets not forget that he left her over 6 weeks ago (allegedly).  As much as I love USF too, an objective person might think he could have used her to get his degree and finish his college career, then wants to ditch her while is income is still $0 so he can get his NFL paycheck and keep it to himself.   Child SUpport is determine by current pay, so if he can end it before March he will pay very little.  She can repetition, but wouldn't get much.  This happens a lot with Doctors who go through 7 years of school and 3 years of 70 hour weeks interning and then they drop their spouse who supported them financially and otherwise while they achieved their personal objectives.  We all love moffit and hope he does well, but this is muddy.....

• Content Count:  21,110
  • Days Won:  39

I'm not going to chime in much on this, since I ended my Springer-watching days years ago. 

This is definitely Springer... 

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

If true both those women should lose the jobs.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

The crazy thing is the more I read these two "articles" the more I think Ben is taking the high road by NOT talking to GA and Brett.  Crazy isn't it.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

actually, looks like both Brett and Greg tried to give Ben an opportunity to speak, but he chose to hide behind his lawyers.

Lets not forget that he left her over 6 weeks ago (allegedly).  As much as I love USF too, an objective person might think he could have used her to get his degree and finish his college career, then wants to ditch her while is income is still $0 so he can get his NFL paycheck and keep it to himself.   Child SUpport is determine by current pay, so if he can end it before March he will pay very little.  She can repetition, but wouldn't get much.  This happens a lot with Doctors who go through 7 years of school and 3 years of 70 hour weeks interning and then they drop their spouse who supported them financially and otherwise while they achieved their personal objectives.  We all love moffit and hope he does well, but this is muddy.....

All these "experts" on child support/divorce issues on this board need to check their sources. While your current salary is a factor, the Court maintains jurisdiction over the case until the children are 18. At any point in time, either party can file for a reconsideration of the child support award when circumstances/situations change.

Archived