• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Before you can say Copycat....Here is Mcmurphy PS; Greg was 1st

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

At least Brett's piece seems a little more fair than Greg's...

Greg really was going negative... Brett seems to at least shed some light on both sides, and IMHO makes this woman look like part a liar/exaggerator and other part bipolar...

I'm not saying Ben's a saint or even a good guy, but at least he and his people are taking the high road and not airing dirty laundry in the press...

actually, looks like both Brett and Greg tried to give Ben an opportunity to speak, but he chose to hide behind his lawyers.

Lets not forget that he left her over 6 weeks ago (allegedly).  As much as I love USF too, an objective person might think he could have used her to get his degree and finish his college career, then wants to ditch her while is income is still $0 so he can get his NFL paycheck and keep it to himself.   Child SUpport is determine by current pay, so if he can end it before March he will pay very little.  She can repetition, but wouldn't get much.  This happens a lot with Doctors who go through 7 years of school and 3 years of 70 hour weeks interning and then they drop their spouse who supported them financially and otherwise while they achieved their personal objectives.  We all love moffit and hope he does well, but this is muddy.....

All these "experts" on child support/divorce issues on this board need to check their sources. While your current salary is a factor, the Court maintains jurisdiction over the case until the children are 18. At any point in time, either party can file for a reconsideration of the child support award when circumstances/situations change.

agreed.  You may see my note that they can re-petition the court to get more money.  But that is a process and they can only do it so many times within a given period.  I have a few friends who are divorced, with children, who have been through this process.  However, she will NEVER get as much even through a re-petitioning process, as she would have gotten if he was an NFL player now, with an NFL salary, and she was enjoying that as his spouse.  Yes the kids will benefit somewhat but she will lose spousal support for "living in the manner she is accustomed" because she never got he benefit of living as an NFL player's wife. 

I am just saying the timing of it all seems suspicious.... 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone really think this will hurt his status in the draft?  I don't think the NFL cares about this sort of thing.  They only care if he can play football.

Archived