• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Moffitt - WOW!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

yes because a scorned soon to be ex wife is perfectly reliable source when it comes to starting an investigation.  Investigations start when theres evidence not hear say. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I think every school in the nation should investigate every time a disgruntled spouse, girl/boyfriend, friend accuses another of cheating.  Also, make sure the unversity president gets involved on each case.

How do we know it's not being investigated?  It wouldn't be let out if it was, would it?  Privacy rules?

I think Moffitt should lie on his resume to get a coaching job when he is out of the NFL, and then play it off like he didn't know it was there.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

There's nothing to spin. Nothing new in that op ed column that already hasn't been hashed around. An op ed column obviously written by someone who, as a child, was the last one picked in pick-up games ...

As it's been pointed out elsewhere, just because USF isn't making a big deal out of it, doesn't mean they are just sitting around doing nothing about it.... and, as has also been pointed out, you guys can't be so naive as to believe that students not taking their own online courses doesn't go on almost everywhere.

And this has no business on this board, either. It concerns USF and no other Florida colleges ...

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

Every university would have to hire a special "cheating investigation unit" if they were to investigate every time someone said that someone else was cheating.  They'd probably have to hire like 10 people full time to work on that.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Okay, I've tried to stay out of this, but c'mon, man!

Is this the only thing that UCiF people can talk smack about USF about?  So this contributes to our "thug" image, eh?

KB hit it on the head - would UCF investigate everytime an outsider (i.e. not a student) accuses a student?  Especially with no solid proof?

I could understand if we had 30 players taking the same tests together, but this hardly warrants anything.

THIS JUST IN - KEVIN SMITH'S MOTHER SAID THAT SHE TYPED SIX OF HIS PAPERS.  WHY WON'T UCF INVESTIGATE THAT?!?!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

yes because a scorned soon to be ex wife is perfectly reliable source when it comes to starting an investigation.  Investigations start when theres evidence not hear say.

I'm not sure this can be classified as hearsay because the party directly involved is the one telling the story. It's more of a "he said, she said" type thing ..... with no evidence to warrant an investigation.

The biggest thing to remember about all of this is:  NO ONE OUTSIDE OF UCF (message boards for the most part) EVEN CARES ABOUT THIS!  A soon-to-be ex-wife is slinging unproven mud and USF doesn't want to dignify her idiocy with an official investigation.

Do you think FSU or Miami looks down on our schoo or football programs because of these allegations? 

Do you think an employer would look on my resume' and say "Oh, you went to USF and they had a football player's wife write papers for him.  I don't think you'll be cut out for a job with us."?

Does ESPN want to write a billion articles about this in the same way that they wrote about UCF's beloved O'Liar?

Don't give me that "integrity" crap.  All this amounts to is fodder for message board trolls to droll over.  And yes, USF would probably be posting the same stuff about UCF if 2.4k was alleged to have cheated.

I wish someone would post something like that on UCiF's board.  Seriously.

• Content Count:  2,569

Does ESPN want to write a billion articles about this in the same way that they wrote about UCF's beloved O'Liar?

A little off-topic, but isn't it funny how O'Liar appears to be once again, "beloved" by the UCiFers?  I seem to recall after a certain 64-12 thrashing that many were calling for his head.  Amazing what a trip through a CUSA schedule will do for a coach's popularity.

lol yes Dale.

I remember you talking to that chick about her "moral victories" in the third quarter.  The best comeback she could think of was: "I am an FSU fan...I am only here because the ticket was free"

lol good times.

• Content Count:  2,569

lol yes Dale.

I remember you talking to that chick about her "moral victories" in the third quarter.  The best comeback she could think of was: "I am an FSU fan...I am only here because the ticket was free"

lol good times.

That was great wasn't it?  Mocking the stupid Hitler youth chant or whatever the hell it is that they do!  "GO!"

Ahh memories.

Archived