• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Moffitt - WOW!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

UCF fans jumping all over this Moffit story as if they (I hate to use we in this context) don't remember what happened last time they jumped on something like a player arrest or attendance inflation - but hey, cheating in an online course could NEVER happen at UCF...so I'm 100% sure that it never will and the USF-obsessive posters will NEVER have to go into hiding for 3-4 monthes after that DOESNT happen.........

or USF fans calling Ms. Wifey worse things now than the 4-5 UCF posters did before the UCF/USF game and even SUGGESTING that they care because of the Moffit kids and not the blemish that it could have on the football program.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,239

Wow...talk about being unable to provide an answer.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

Wow...talk about being unable to provide an answer.

I believe the original question was more of a rhetorical one and didn't really require an answer....

• Content Count:  65

What's funny is USF apparently has no idea how to respond to serious academic fraud accusations. 

Every other university in the country:  "We are aware of the situation, and we'll respond per our university's code of conduct and other predetermined policies"

USF's response:  "We are not going to investigate, nothing to see here..."

That Moffitt (ironic huh) Cancer Center is the only thing propping up USF's reputation.  I would be ashamed if my degree said USF on it.

Off Topic comments have been removed from this thread.

Once I figure the more official way of posting this, I'll do it.

What's funny is USF apparently has no idea how to respond to serious academic fraud accusations. 

Every other university in the country:  "We are aware of the situation, and we'll respond per our university's code of conduct and other predetermined policies"

USF's response:  "We are not going to investigate, nothing to see here..."

Personally, I've got no problem with the universtity not jumping through hoops based only on a spurned wife's accusations ....

• Content Count:  2,239

Well, they need to look into it regardless.  It would not look good if the NCAA decides to investigate and USF didn't do anything.

Well, they need to look into it regardless.  It would not look good if the NCAA decides to investigate and USF didn't do anything.

I'm sure they're doing a little behind the scenes investigating but USF's official response to this makes perfect sense:

Gullette referred to the specific allegations of cheating "as a domestic dispute" and said the only way the school would investigate was if there were an allegation of widespread abuse similar to what happened recently at Florida State.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jan/05/sp-usf-not-likely-to-investigate-moffitt-cheating-/?sports-colleges-bulls

• Content Count:  1,370

I would be ashamed if my degree said USF on it.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to graduate from a school in ultra-liberal San Francisco either...

I'd also be ashamed as a fan and/or booster of an athletic program that hasn't beaten its arch rival in any sport in several years.

• Content Count:  5,241

I thought arch-rival meant there was some competition???

Archived