• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greg's new blog: Linebacker Moffitt's wife: 'He's living a lie'

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Add one more (added since the last check):

He's a college student, I'm a man, I thought you were a man, your paper is garbage, and you Greg Auman are GARBAGE.

Posted by: Hugh Jhas | January 04, 2008 at 08:12 PM

I guess I really should ignore his blog since me going there to get a feeling for his readers is only improving his oh-so important traffic.

That last one has an interesting name indeed....  :) I'm glad we have somewhat more transparency and do not allow all the phony-name (guest) posting...I guess that's why we argue so much - there really isn't that much anonymity, especially after meeting each other in El Paso!

People are pretty cruel there to the Moffitts and to Greg.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

i saw that one.  bombass.  i posted that vid about 1489874059872345 pages ago on the main  thread.

here it is again.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Never saw that - great video.  Should be required viewing in some professions.

• Content Count:  84

If these two star crossed kids can't make it, what are the chances for the rest of us in this crazy world?

I mean, I'm sure at one time Ben thought "How am I supposed to live without you?"

Now, it seems their lives are trapped in "Steel Bars."

Seriously, this story has rocked me.  I'll post more "When I'm back on my feet again."

• Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

I know I can't think of any reasons :o

480643.jpg

If these two star crossed kids can't make it, what are the chances for the rest of us in this crazy world?

I mean, I'm sure at one time Ben thought "How am I supposed to live without you?"

Now, it seems their lives are trapped in "Steel Bars."

Seriously, this story has rocked me.  I'll post more "When I'm back on my feet again."

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Where's Greg, I would like to see where he got all of this from the story, and why.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

i saw that one.  bombass.  i posted that vid about 1489874059872345 pages ago on the main  thread.

here it is again.

How can you not love any coach that would stick up for his kids like that.  Im sure that won him a few recruits with that show of support for his players. 

• Content Count:  959

No wonder he left the fat greasy pig. What a piece of work. To air your dirty laundry out in a newspaper means you have some kind of issues. The paper does not care about you, the paper cares about selling papers.  That is not the way to handle a bad situation. We all defended her when UCF was dogging her out. Now she turned on all of USF and is trying embarrass us to the nation. I would hope Ben is doing the right thing by his kids, but as far as I am concerned she can go to HELL :satan

Archived