• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greg's new blog: Linebacker Moffitt's wife: 'He's living a lie'

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

There are people who wanted Brian Fisher back on the team after being arrested for FELONIES but are all up in arms because a marriage didnt work and now it ends in divorce...you guys want to erase Ben Moffitt from the records and do away with him because his marriage didnt work?!?!

Did Brian Fisher have felonies? 

I thought he only had misdemeanor charges of not paying child support.  That lead to the state suspending his driver's license.  He then drove with a suspended license, was pulled over for a different infraction, and then got arrested for driving with a suspended license.  He continued the process of non paying child support, driving without a driver's license, committing a traffic infraction, and then getting arrested for driving with a suspended license several times.

If you can name some felonies of Brian Fisher, please do.

DRIVING WHILE LICENSE REVOKED-HABITUAL OFF

felony

do you even know what a felony is?

serious crimes, while i don;t think it is serious, the court does, because that is a felony.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

There are people who wanted Brian Fisher back on the team after being arrested for FELONIES but are all up in arms because a marriage didnt work and now it ends in divorce...you guys want to erase Ben Moffitt from the records and do away with him because his marriage didnt work?!?!

I thought he only had misdemeanor charges of not paying child support.  That lead to the state suspending his driver's license.  He then drove with a suspended license, was pulled over for a different infraction, and then got arrested for driving with a suspended license.  He continued the process of non paying child support, driving without a driver's license, committing a traffic infraction, and then getting arrested for driving with a suspended license several times.

felony

do you even know what a felony is?

serious crimes, while i don;t think it is serious, the court does, because that is a felony.

The term felony is used in common law systems for very serious crimes, whereas misdemeanors are considered to be less serious offenses. This distinction is principally used in criminal law in the United States legal system, where the federal government generally considers a crime punishable by more than five days up to a year in jail to be a misdemeanor, while considering crimes punishable by greater than a year in prison to be felonies; crimes of five days or less in jail, or no jail at all, are considered infractions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony

hcso shows his last arrest for driving with a suspended license as a felony.

• Content Count:  2

Here are some pics of the family in happier times:

Sports_USFfee_2382668.jpg

Sports_USFfee_2382670.jpg

thank you for such a useless post

• Content Count:  2,511

felony

The driving without driver's license is a misdemeanor.  Do multiple occurrences of the same misdemeanor result in a felony charge?  I do not know enough about Florida law to answer that question.  Should I get out the law book and look it up?  If it is a felony, then that is one felony, not multiple felonies.  Also, that last arrest occurred after he left USF and was attending HCC.  He was no long a USF Bull at that time.

Brian Fisher got in trouble at USF because he was an idiot who did not pay child support.  That idiot act lead to the state suspending his license.  He continued the idiocy by driving with a suspended license, and compounded his idiocy by committing other traffic violations, which is how the arresting officer discovered that he had a suspended license.  He then built on his legacy of idiocy by continuing to drive with a suspended license, committing traffic violations, and getting arrested for the secondary violation of driving with a suspended license.

He started all this idiocy back in high school because he did one idiotic act - he forgot to wear a condom.

To portray Brian Fisher as thug who committed serious crimes like armed robbery is a disservice to an idiot kid.  Starting your problems by forgetting to wear a condom does not make you a felon.

felony

The driving without driver's license is a misdemeanor.  Do multiple occurrences of the same misdemeanor result in a felony charge?  I do not know enough about Florida law to answer that question.  Should I get out the law book and look it up?  If it is a felony, then that is one felony, not multiple felonies.

Brian Fisher got in trouble at USF because he was an idiot who did not pay child support.  That idiot act lead to the state suspending his license.  He continued the idiocy by driving with a suspended license, and compounded his idiocy by committing other traffic violations, which is how the arresting officer discovered that he had a suspended license.  He then built on his legacy of idiocy by continuing to drive with a suspended license, committing traffic violations, and getting arrested for the secondary violation of driving with a suspended license.

He started all this idiocy back in high school because he did one idiotic act - he forgot to wear a condom.

To portray Brian Fisher as thug who committed serious crimes like armed robbery is a disservice to an idiot kid.  Starting your problems by forgetting to wear a condom does not make you a felon.

Improper discharge of a weapon?  JK

i don't think Fisher is some dangerous criminal, I just responded when someone asked if he had any felonies.  I look it up.  He does.  Do I care?  No.  Does his baby moma?  probably.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,086
  • Days Won:  469

Photos from St. Petersburg Times online site - sptimes.com.

• Content Count:  84

STOP THE MADNESS?  michael.....please just leave.  GO back to the dock.. you know the one on the bay!!!

I don't get it.

Is there a joke in there somwhere?

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

I have a feeling someone will end up photoshopping those in some way...

Archived