• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

i wonder what WR tommy streeter....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18
  • Days Won:  0

Malas Noticias...(bad news) I've read that Streeter wasn't able to visit USF this weekend..  I read that he broke a radius bone in his arm and had surgury... He is still set to go to visit South crap next week I believe.  I hope he still  gets to visit us and commits here!!!! Not sure if you'll have heard about this. paz.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  919

Scout shows Streeter visiting USC this weekend and USF last weekend.  The broken arm caused him to miss his visit to USF last weekend, so hopefully Streeter visits next weekend.

• Content Count:  4,016

Malas Noticias...(bad news) I've read that Streeter wasn't able to visit USF this weekend..  I read that he broke a radius bone in his arm and had surgury... He is still set to go to visit South crap next week I believe.  I hope he still  gets to visit us and commits here!!!! Not sure if you'll have heard about this. paz.

Earth to Adonisthefish, someone needs to bring u up on current events.  The visit you're speaking of was his Jan. 11th one, and the broken arm was from an all-star game.  He immediately rescheduled for the 25th, our best weekend the banquet weekend, and took the USC visit this past weekend.  He had a great visit but didn't commit.

Glad you could join us.

• Content Count:  1,037

I think he will like the family atmosphere of the banquet. Hopefully we can start a "Streeter" chant or something. :D

• Content Count:  18

Earth to Adonisthefish, someone needs to bring u up on current events.  The visit you're speaking of was his Jan. 11th one, and the broken arm was from an all-star game.  He immediately rescheduled for the 25th, our best weekend the banquet weekend, and took the USC visit this past weekend.  He had a great visit but didn't commit.

Glad you could join us... Mi amigo, Let us all hope he visits this weekend!!! this guy is a balla! thanks for the response..  Streeter would be a huge get!  I hope he visits this weekend! cant say it enough!

• Content Count:  1,741

From what I have read on other boards is, Streeter and a couple of Miami commits have not qualified and will not be able to get into MIAMI unless the improve their scores.  If Streeter gets the proper SAT or ACT score he will be a CANE as will the others.  The other thing is how low can a school go(test wise) and get them qualified?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Streeter will not have a problem qualifying.  Streeter is not going to UM.

Miami is looking like they will sign 30 kids or more, that means several will not qualify.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

Streeter will not have a problem qualifying.  Streeter is not going to UM.

Miami is looking like they will sign 30 kids or more, that means several will not qualify.

There is a story on Rivals that says it may happen....

I hope he comes here, just dont see it happening

Archived