• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Green Jacket question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

I just upgraded my donor level to the Green Jacket level.  Anybody know when I get the green jacket?  Do they measure you for it? 

Just curious. 

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I just upgraded my donor level to the Green Jacket level.  Anybody know when I get the green jacket?  Do they measure you for it? 

Just curious. 

They will send you a certificate. You take that certificate to Kirbys. They will measure you and you can pick up the jacket or have it delivered. I recommend upgrading the jacket. They have a really nice almost hunter green jacket upgrade. It will set you back about $90 but it is worth it. They will show you both and give you the option. Dont think of it as a bait and switch the "upgrade" will make it a coat that works at both Bull and non Bull events.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Just curious. 

They will send you a certificate.

Just as a small piece of advice, you may want to double check with your account exec and make sure they get the certificate out to you. With all that's been going on, that sometimes has gotten overlooked.

• Content Count:  574

Thank you so much for the info.  I think I am going to take your advice and upgrade the jacket.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for the advice on the jacket upgrade.  Wasn't aware of that.  I have been GJ for quite a few years and still haven't made it down to get measured yet.

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I got my certificate in 1997 and just used it this year!

Good point about certiifcates not getting out. I stopped by the athletic building in November to see if I needed a new certificate. The employee who sends those out left and the person there didnt know where they were but she said my 10 year old certificate would work. Kirby's folks were okay with it as well.

They were very nice, I was not dressed for their shop....shorts, sneakers, t-shirt. They were still very accomodating.

• Content Count:  3,574

I got my jacket about 2 weeks ago.  I highly recommend getting the upgrade.

In fact, the one that they give you is not up to Kirby's "standards" (according to them).  The guy told me that 9 out of 10 get the upgraded jacket. I decided to stop by to get my jacket, since I was down in Tampa during Christmas, and I was lucky that they had my exact fitting.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx to all that can help USF financially !

Archived