• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I'm embarassed for them.  That is so weak.  I am sure most at UCF would be appalled if they saw this..   

We owned them....

• Content Count:  211
  • Days Won:  0

HAhahahahaha  If we are the man getting eatin by the shark, that makes UCF the turd in the man's colon.

• Content Count:  1,479

Lets see here.............

In late August, we beat them in volleyball. USF 1 UCiF 0

Then we beat them in Womens soccer(5-0 btw) USF 2 UCiF 0

Then we beat them in Mens soccer(2 or 3-0) USF 3 UCiF 0

THEN we beat them in football; I think we all know the score :)  USF 4-0

and then Mens Basketball USF 5 UCiF 0

AND we havent even played the baseball games yet.

• Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

If I was a fan of UCF, I would be deeply embarassed by that.

• Content Count:  2,478

not that odd, you can put any name you want and it will say that name. 

like.

wvu.justgotowned.com

I was just about to say that. I started watching it then remembered that.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

There are decent UCiF posters.  Then there are the others...

Talkin' smack to a team that beat you by >50 points qualifies you to squat when you pee.

• Content Count:  211

Talkin' smack to a team that beat you by >50 points qualifies you to squat when you pee.

I know you probably didn't mean anything by saying this.  However, it is important to understand what you say and how you say it.  By saying "squat to pee," you are implying that women are inferior, and you are also upholding the greatest insult a man can receive: being likened to or called a woman.  Now there are not a lot of women on this site, and this isn't the PC police coming down on "harmless colloquialisms."  This is the reality that thoughts, jokes, and phrases that imbue this social stigma are what will continue to hold women down as second class to males in this country.  However, there is freedom of speech here, and I'm not saying you have any animosity to women.  I'm just saying:  words uphold thoughts and ideas ,and many people underestimate the power of language on culture and society. 

Just thought it would be interesting to point out and to know. 

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

I know you probably didn't mean anything by saying this.  However, it is important to understand what you say and how you say it.  By saying "squat to pee," you are implying that women are inferior, and you are also upholding the greatest insult a man can receive: being likened to or called a woman.  Now there are not a lot of women on this site, and this isn't the PC police coming down on "harmless colloquialisms."  This is the reality that thoughts, jokes, and phrases that imbue this social stigma are what will continue to hold women down as second class to males in this country.  However, there is freedom of speech here, and I'm not saying you have any animosity to women.  I'm just saying:  words uphold thoughts and ideas ,and many people underestimate the power of language on culture and society. 

Just thought it would be interesting to point out and to know. 

whoa.  slow down there Betty Friedan.

"squatting to pee" has nothing to do with superior or inferior, it simply has to do with the fact that men don't do it... and those that do are not behaving like men.

there is nothing "inferior" about squatting to pee, or "superior" about standing... but men who squat or women who stand just aint right.

do u have a complex?

Archived