• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dickie V slurpin' USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  749
  • Days Won:  1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Go Bulls, BABY!

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

well this kid is obviously something special.  it's nice to get national attention also.

it's pretty awesome baby!

• Content Count:  4,738

Dickie V loves USF.  If we give him a reason to talk about us, he will shout it from the mountain tops.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

SWEET!  I sent Mr. Vitale a note on his website about a week ago letting him know that he might want to pay attention to what DoJo is doing.  Looks like the message was well received!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

very nice -- and accurate to boot

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Dickie V loves USF.  If we give him a reason to talk about us, he will shout it from the mountain tops.

Huh?  He has no respect for USF and has bashed us on numerous occassions.  Saying that the USF men's head basketball coaching position was, and I quote "THE WORST JOB IN THE COUNTRY"!.  Yeah he really loves us. 

He's D!ck.

• Content Count:  4,738

Huh?  He has no respect for USF and has bashed us on numerous occassions.  Saying that the USF men's head basketball coaching position was, and I quote "THE WORST JOB IN THE COUNTRY"!.  Yeah he really loves us. 

He's D!ck.

He might be right.  Ive heard him on various shows and programs talking up Mens BBall back in the day, not to mention this article, and a long segment on Mike and Mike where he gave props to the football team.

• Content Count:  2,363

He's D!ck.

I vaguely (only vaguely) remember the Worst Job in the Country article, but I seemed to have remembered it had something to do with the challenges of entering the Big East with the expectation to be a major player coupled with the shadow of FL schools (particularly UF at the time) than it did any actual slight to us?

Archived