• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dickie V slurpin' USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Days Won:  0

Isn't "Slurpin" slang for sucking our D!*(K$?? If so that's pretty disrepectful towards a guy that is a freind of the program. And Dicky v. is definitely a freind of hte Bulls program. Just my opinion. You could of just said he was hyping up the bulls or something.  I am sure you didn't mean it in a bad way but that is the way it reads.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

dont know about the other nonsense, but everything ive ever heard **** say about USF has been positive.

its invaluable to our programs-- bb and fb-- to have a guy like **** on TV, radio and print talking us up.

• Content Count:  749
  • Days Won:  1

Dickie V loves USF.  If we give him a reason to talk about us, he will shout it from the mountain tops.

Huh?  He has no respect for USF and has bashed us on numerous occassions.  Saying that the USF men's head basketball coaching position was, and I quote "THE WORST JOB IN THE COUNTRY"!.  Yeah he really loves us. 

He's D!ck.

I vaguely (only vaguely) remember the Worst Job in the Country article, but I seemed to have remembered it had something to do with the challenges of entering the Big East with the expectation to be a major player coupled with the shadow of FL schools (particularly UF at the time) than it did any actual slight to us?

When it comes to national media, we need to have a Hop-on-Hop off Bandwagon pass...accept all riders during peak season and off season until we are established in the National Spotlight. 

ALL ABOARD!!!!!

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Vitale use to love work games at the SUNDOME. Heck, GreenbergOpolis even had Vitale's own winter villa. I cant wait until USF gets to that level again in where Vitale visits the SunDome again. This time, we will win the big game as he has already preached to the Sheriff in the past.

• Content Count:  2,726

I remember my freshman year in 2002.  It was Greenbergs last season...

Dickie V used to come to the games frequently and I remember him on TV from the Sun Dome too. 

Go Bulls, Baby!!!

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

ESPN's **** Vitale, who said he believes Huggins should be coaching somewhere next season, was livid about the USF boosters' involvement.

"It's very unfair and unethical for people to talk about replacing someone who is doing the toughest job in America," Vitale said Monday. "For programs that are struggling, until decisions are made, it will be rumors, rumors, rumors [about Huggins].

"USF is the toughest job in America for a coach in a major, major conference. To try and catch the people at UConn, Villanova, Syracuse, right down the line, that is an absolute battle. Football has a chance, but basketball will take a lot of work and a lot of commitment.

"They have a magical league to sell, but it's tough if you finish 13th, 14th, 15th or 16th on a regular basis and don't make the [big East] tournament. I feel for Robert. I know how hard a worker, how dedicated he is. People don't understand what a tough job that is."

http://www.duiattorneyblog.com/node/1353?PHPSESSID=b8e2bbf32a939ac45d67157c847575a0

That's the only type comments I remember DV making about USF ....Maybe beastie can find links to those numerous times that Vitale has bashed us...

He also tried to talk Seth out of taking the job here.  No I don't have a link for it.  I realize that the internet is your sole connection to the outside world, but that doesn't mean that everything that happens in the world is posted on the internet.  If you don't know about it then I can't help you.  But we all already knew based on your support of Robert Mccullum that you know nothing about college bb anyway.  :)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

He also tried to talk Seth out of taking the job here.

So?

No I don't have a link for it.  I realize that the internet is your sole connection to the outside world, but that doesn't mean that everything that happens in the world is posted on the internet.  If you don't know about it then I can't help you.

If Dickie V bashes USF and no one's around to hear it, did it really happen.... ?

But we all already knew based on your support of Robert Mccullum that you know nothing about college bb anyway.   :)

Right .... and neither does Vitale.  ::)

I supported our coach ...... who had better wins in his time here than the previous regime but just couldn't maintain the consistency needed.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

He also tried to talk Seth out of taking the job here.

So?

No I don't have a link for it.  I realize that the internet is your sole connection to the outside world, but that doesn't mean that everything that happens in the world is posted on the internet.  If you don't know about it then I can't help you.

If Dickie V bashes USF and no one's around to hear it, did it really happen.... ?

But we all already knew based on your support of Robert Mccullum that you know nothing about college bb anyway.   :)

Right .... and neither does Vitale.  ::)

I supported our coach ...... who had better wins in his time here than the previous regime but just couldn't maintain the consistency needed.

So...apparently you forgot the point of my original post already.  It was that Dickie V. does NOT in fact love USF.  If he did he would not try to talk coaches out of coming here.

I think a better question than "If Dickie V bashes USF and no one's around to hear it, did it really happen.... ?" ...is... "If Dickie V. bashes USF and it isn't posted on the internet, will Triple B believe it actually happened".  Apparently not.  Or maybe you have selective recollection.  Regardless, it happened.

At least you admit to blindly supporting the coach who set USF basketball back 5 years.  Those "marquee" wins amounted to ZERO BE tourneys, ZERO out of conference post season tourneys and an embarrassing decrease in community/fan support.  Well, at least he had one "fan's" support.

:D

• Content Count:  416

I think a better question than "If Dickie V bashes USF and no one's around to hear it, did it really happen.... ?" ...is... "If Dickie V. bashes USF and it isn't posted on the internet, will Triple B believe it actually happened".   Apparently not.  Or maybe you have selective recollection.  Regardless, it happened.

You'd make a great witness on the stand. ::)

Archived